idk what to title these adopts by Shadow17

Based on Click to view
Artist Shadow17 [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

idk what to title these adopts

Postby Shadow17 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:04 pm

i listened to classical music but also there was piano music and also a minecraft song

dog 1 (Sleep (version for wind ensemble), Eric Whitacre): open
dog 2 (Sweden, C418): open
dog 3 (Vaguely Reminiscent, Tomasz Kraal): open
dog 4 (On A Hymnsong of Philip Bliss, David Holsinger): open
dog 5 (A New Love, Albrecht Valiery): open

some short bios of what i think they’d be, if you’d like to know:
Code: Select all
dog 1: Mage is a tired, old dog. named by his owner’s children, he lives for the peace and quiet of his neighborhood, and he knows how lucky he is to have the life he does. his owners are getting older, but so is he. they enjoy spending time together wherever they can.
dog 2: Terra is young. she lives in the moment, and knows that it probably isn’t a good idea. she stands by the fact that when she was a pup, she saw a zebra at a wedding. her relatives call her crazy, but she calls herself kind.
dog 3: Clover is quite frankly one of the calmest dogs you’ll meet. she reminds me of a golden retriever. she’s perfectly fine with chilling on the couch, or going on a 20 mile hike. she likes her purple sock because it helps stabilize her paw, after a fall in the backyard went terribly wrong.
dog 4: Marin enjoys the simple things in life. they know when to stop and smell the roses, and they know when to power through. they’ve watched too many people in their family fall too quickly. they’ve watched people lose themselves again and again, and they’re determined to be the one to stop it. they’ve watched people drown in sorrow. they won’t it happen again.
dog 5: Eclipse is a worker. he lives for the work, because the work determines his worth, to him. he needs to heal. he needs a piece to hold on to before he sinks. i see a lot of power in him. but he can lose it all very easily.

fcfs, they’re free. these are just a way to get my mind off of what’s happening right now and all of the things that will happen in the future to me. and sorry i disappear from the art front so often. it’s not always the best thing for me.
Image █ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𖠿 █ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐡𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: idk what to title these adopts

Postby Shadow17 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:30 am

bump? is that a thing kids do these days?
Image █ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𖠿 █ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐡𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me