Based on Click to view
Artist wildsight [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie #443

Postby wildsight » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:31 pm

thread for eltonn !!

congrats! your kitten has been revealed!!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Storkie Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Coat Description:[/b] golden mackerel tabby with med white
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b] faunal
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]
Last edited by wildsight on Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #443

Postby eltonn » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:42 pm

tell me something about this kitten's life. how has it been so far? eventful or not? why or why not? do they like it or not? why or why not? interpret however you'd like! 560 words

Dune didn't know how long she had been walking for. Long enough that her legs had grown long and her coat had grown shaggy. Mud was caked between the pads of her paws, but she didn't dare stop for fear of hearing that ragged, hot breath behind her again. She couldn't remember when she last slept. Every step she took was a lurching stumble, more akin to falling and catching herself to move forward than actually walk. She wanted so, so badly to curl up and sleep, to close her eyes and fade away for just a few hours ... but she couldn't. Then it might catch up.

She wasn't entirely sure what it was, all fangs and sharp angles and rolling eyes. She would have called it a cat, but it was nearly four times her kitten size, with pale sandy fur and large meat-hook claws. It looked like a cat, but it did not think like one. It had no mane, instead sporting short, sparse fur that was coming off in patches. Something like saliva dribbled off of its fangs when it had snarled at her, and she had run. She didn't want to stick around to hear it dig into the feast that it had caught before she found it. She caught the distinct scent of rabbit as she ran - and something else. Something catlike. Dune hoped it hadn't been the hunter of the poor rabbit.

By the time she got her bearings, it had been...so long. Her heart was still racing, and her fur was spiked. Dune looked around, not recognizing any of the plants around her. Where were the familiar birch trees of home, with their signature white bark showing her how to get back to her mother's den? Where was the stream that led to the clearing where she and her brothers had so often tussled? Where was ... anything? Dune didn't know. She was utterly and entirely lost.

Of course, that meant that the monster wasn't chasing her anymore. It likely got just as lost as she did, or gave up when she strayed too far out of its' territory. But how far was she? Dune had no idea.

The next two days were spent desperately looking for something, anything that could signify to Dune the way home. That signal never came. After a few hours on the second day, she realized she had been walking in circles. Eventually, the kit was overcome. She sat down and began to cry. It started as a soft sniffling, almost as if she was clearing her nose. It was quickly joined by tears and choking sobs as the severity of her situation dawned on her. Dune was never going home again, was she? She was never going to see her brothers or her mother or her father or the seagull that always hung around the river delta or the moose that would show her young where to find the best berries. It was all gone. Forever.

She didn't protest when a hunting party consisting of Agnes, Merideth, and Jace stumbled upon her, outside of a feeble squeak when Merideth picked her up by her scruff so they could carry her back to camp. When she was offered the chance to bury her past in the memories of the Cavebound, Dune couldn't have been happier to say yes.
xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #443

Postby eltonn » Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:46 am

Username; eltonn
        Storkie Name; Dune
        Coat Description: golden mackerel tabby with med white
        Born Magic Type; faunal
        Additional Magic #1 leave blank
        Additional Magic #2 #2; leave blank

Parents:
        Founder | Founder

Children:
        -- [url]Partner[/url]
        -- [url]Child1[/url]
        -- [url]Child2[/url]
        -- [url]Child3[/url]

xxxxxImage
commissions open
working m-f 8:30 - 5pm est
call me pap - she/they - adult

i have chronic migraines and pcos. i often dont have energy.
i am rarely on site these days. i check my messages maybe once
every year. i doubt ill return more than that. have a lovely day!
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me