Based on Click to view
Artist wildsight [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

storkie #442

Postby wildsight » Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:29 pm

thread for ४ Loki Laufeyson ४ !!

congrats! your kitten has been revealed!!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username;[/b]
      [b]Storkie Name;[/b]
      [b]Nicknames;[/b] (optional)
      [b]Coat Description:[/b] blue ticked tabby with white
      [b]Gender:[/b] M/F/Custom
      [b]Born Magic Type;[/b] earth
      [b]Additional Magic #1[/b] leave blank
      [b]Additional Magic #2[/b] #2; leave blank

[b]Parents:[/b]
      Founder | Founder

[b]Children:[/b]
      -- [url]Partner[/url]
      -- [url]Child1[/url]
      -- [url]Child2[/url]
      -- [url]Child3[/url]
Last edited by wildsight on Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: storkie #442

Postby Sulin » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:13 am

wildsight wrote:prompt. tell me something about this kitten's life. how has it been so far? eventful or not? why or why not? do they like it or not? why or why not? interpret however you'd like!

Total Word Count: 612

Asher could not see anything when he woke up what was going on what had happened he suddenly heard a coughing behind him but could not see anyone just as the kit felt the feeling that he was going to pass out the cat behind him had picked him up and rushed him outside of his den. The kit could kind of see now but everything was still dark and hard to see anything why? Well because of the smoke around his camp, Asher started crying and wailing for his mother but nobody responded as the larger cat had dropped the kit after they had gotten out of Asher's camp Asher had started freaking out wanting his mother but the adult cat had no idea where Asher's mother could be. After Asher had finally calmed down the adult cat introduced themselves as Sunshine, Asher was still very frightened and had no idea on what to do. Asher's life has been very eventful so far and he just wanted to fall asleep and wake up to hid mother comforting him but sadly on Sunshine and Asher's way out they had saw Asher's mother but she did not make it. Asher started crying and crying and he did not stop so Sunshine had just grabbed the kit by his scruff and ran back to Sunshine's camp. As Sunshine entered the camp with the now orphaned kit everyone in the camp had surrounded him wondering why there was a stray kitten, Dawn aka the current leader of the clan had nudged some cats to the side and walked into the circle where Sunshine was holding the crying kit. Dawn had asked Sunshine what is going on and Sunshine replied by telling Dawn about the fire a few camps away and how maybe Cocoa and Blue should maybe go check for any other survivors he had also explained why the kit was crying and how the kit is now an orphan. Dawn got Cocoa and Blue to go check the camp but they had come back with only a small toy with seemed to be Asher's and the kit ran and snatched the toy from Cocoa's grip and had ran with his tail tucked back to Sunshine. Dawn and all of the other's accepted the Kit into the clan that day and Asher had also told everyone his name so everyone knew what his name was and after that Sunshine adopted the kit and started to call his little kit "Ash, Little One, Little Kit or Little Bird" and soon everyone caught on to those little names and everyone was calling him his nicknames. Asher started out as a little scared kit and now he is welcomed into the clan with open paws. Asher now lives in the clan with his adopted father and his clan-mates Asher gets to live his life in a very welcoming clan with cats he enjoys being around but his favorite thing he did which was also his least favorite thing he did is when Sunshine took him to go bury his momma and make a little burial for her, Asher enjoyed making sure his momma was safe and in no danger to anything wanted to take her but he also was sad his momma was no longer with him. Asher goes to see his momma's grave everyday at the same time after dinner with Sunshine sometimes Dawn will accompany them and he always brings a small mouse and a flower with him to put on her grave and Asher believes his momma is always watching over him and keeping him safe from danger. Asher's life is now a great one.
- Type 1 Diabetic -
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan c: Haven't been feeling too well lately, sorry!
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Follower check (just click my boy) >>>
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery