Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"Amorphous Lycans" by Buzz Aesthetic

Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Amorphous Lycans"

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Mar 12, 2022 5:48 am

however they just call themselves the 'true shapeshifters'
you may recognize the handsome lad in the bottom left, my boy blu, however you may not recognize the other four unless you stalk my toyhouse!

(from left to right, tall to short)
Blu: the youngest of the group, he has had the least amount of experience and is still learning. recently discovered that eating small animals after befriending them isn't very good on the soul
Kreature: chaos demon, craves violence and blood. not a good person, second oldest. loves to scare people in the forest. is often hunted by the government.
Orzo Oldest man, he has a lot on his mind all the time and never gets enough sleep. is currently eating trash so he doesn't hurt anyone and is living in a box so he doesn't scare anyone- rarely shapehshifts, shapeshifting is never grotesque.
Jester: second youngest, he adapted well once they all escaped, he started living with humans and is now a token dad friend. very soft and very friendly. shapeshifting generally gives him more fluff and horns on his head.
Dice youngest child syndrome despite no longer being the youngest (she is the middle child now) she's got attitude. she uses her shapeshift powers often to hunt and stalk. she is a top predator wherever she goes and she knows it. before they escaped, she was the 'top subject' and the best behaved/loyal

I'd totally be down to answer any questions about them, but i don't think have the drive to do a QnA style comic series sorry! but Id still love to know if you guys have any questions? ;v;
I've had this setting in my head for a long while now, since i originally made blu actually!

no these will never be a closed species, nor are they an open species! they are just my species i use for world-building and story telling <3
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me