Baltic Husky #556- ADOPT by honeybunchesofoats

Based on Click to view
Artist honeybunchesofoats [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Baltic Husky #556- ADOPT

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:58 pm

In celebration of good ol St. Patty's day coming around the corner, here's an Irish Wolfhound based kiddo!

Irish Wolfhounds have always been a favorite breed of mine (along with Great Danes and other massive breeds XD)

To win this pup, please tell me about a time luck was on their side! This will be minimum 100 words with no word max!

As an optional extra please tell me what your favorite song is at the moment! I'm looking for some new tunes! Please remember to keep this CS appropriate! : )

END DATE: March 17th (one week from posting)!

Owner: wildsight
Kennel/Stable: XXX
Show Name: warring seas
Call Name: Murphy
Color: Masked Cream with Irish White
Genotype: kk/BB/DD/Aya/EmE/iiii/SlSl/SiSp/gg/mm/tt/FF/nn/UU
Special Notes: n/a
Last edited by honeybunchesofoats on Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #556- ADOPT

Postby DangerSnek » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Owner: DangerSnek
    Kennel/Stable: xxx
    Show Name: FTE's All the Way
    Call Name: Jack
    Prompt: wip!!!
    Song(extra): Icarus by Luvbug
Icon by Relicarn!
DangerSnek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:54 pm

Owner: werepickle
Kennel/Stable:
Show Name: On The Seven Seas
Call Name: Pirate
Prompt:
It was a warm summer afternoon and Pirate and his handler were out on the daily walk. The air crisp and refreshing, the birds full of life chittering away, squirrels running to and from atop the trees. Pirate was prone to run ahead and explore new smells or chase small critters. He loved being out on walks as they were refreshing and exciting. As if the gods forewarned Pirate, he looked back at his handler to see a snake poised and ready to strike. In a flash he rushed to his handlers and grabbed the snake and flung it as far as possible. Sniffing around to make sure the area was clear, Pirate returned to his shaken yet lucky handler. The walk was cut short but he received a tasty steak for his bravery.
Song(extra): give that wolf a banana - Subwoolfer
Last edited by werepickle on Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:20 am

Dropping out so others can have a chance to snag some babies <3
Last edited by Runnersback on Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:49 am

Owner: Furrydogs12
Kennel/Stable: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4628055&hilit=snowfort
Show Name: Midnight Cinderella
Call Name: Ella
Prompt: When Ella was a little pup, she was dropped off at a shelter by her owners. They gave no explanation to why they left her there. Little Ella waited in her shelter cage, waiting for her people to come back.... they never did. She spent two years stuck in that little cage, losing hope of seeing her humans ever again. She became depressed, and lonely. She'd sit in the corner, ignoring all who came by. Day by day, she was never taken in, never adopted.... till one day, a little girl came into the shelter with her parents. The girl ran over to her cage imediately. She kept pointing at her, and smiling. This made Ella so happy, her tail wagged. She got to her feet and for once in years, stuck her nose through the bars and licked the girl's hand. The girl and her parents told the workers that they were going to adopt Ella, and that was the luckiest day of her life.
Song(extra): I'm finally home
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:08 pm

Owner: wildsight
      Kennel/Stable: here
      Show Name: warring seas
      Call Name: murphy
      Prompt: Luck. Such a debatable topic for some, especially for this particular canine. Murphy wasn't one who believed in luck - maybe it was because he was a dog, and luck was merely a human concept in his mind. In a dog's world, especially among the lifestyle of those who dwell among the untamed, there wasn't such a thing as being lucky - and if there was, it was only merely temporary. After all, survival wasn't real luck - it came about due to experience, skill, endurance and one's mindset. Of course, one would always experience losses, regardless of the amount of victories one possessed - though the reason why one might survive, achieve or have something that another doesn't, in Murphy's mind was due to another's failure or lack of experience. There was no such thing as luck to him.
      XXXXThough, perhaps this was due to the fact that Murphy would've been deemed a very...unlucky canine. He'd been a stray for as long as he could remember, nothing more than skin, bones and raggedy, matted fur. Murphy had been told by plenty of others that there was no hope for him - that sooner or later, he'd wind up starving or placed into some sort of pound where he'd spend the rest of his days. The wolfhound wanted neither of these - he was often hungry enough and he despised humans, selfish creatures who'd always chase him away from his meals and makeshift beds. The very world seemed cruel to him, there was no light among it despite the burning sun, the moon and the various lights made by mankind. It was all...horrible to him. He despised it all.
      XXXXSo, Murphy spent years wandering the streets, woodlands and even the occasional mountainside. He did so for years upon years, until he finally came to a small town in which he settled among for a few months. But the fateful day didn't arrive until he was about to leave - on that day, he witnessed the most dreadful snowstorm he would ever know, trapping the canine among the white fluff for hours.

Once the storm had finally blown over though, he was still trapped among the snow. It wasn't until an odd creature came by, searching among the snow for food that he was found. Hooves scrapped at the snow curiously, as the creature uncovered oddly colored grass - or what seemed to be such. It continued to paw, scrap and kick at the snow before revealing the freezing canid. As one could expect, the sight startled the deer - and likewise, suddenly seeing the massive animal before him, such startled Murphy as well.
      XXXXThough, the deer didn't run from the scene, instead merely observing from a distance. After a few long moments, the reindeer reached forward and nudged the dog. He was cold. Very cold. Murphy was so cold he was hardly able to move, besides shivering violently. Though the two could've very well been enemies in another timeline, the deer trotted over to the dog's side, settling next to him, with his back to the wind. He wrapped his form around the dog the best he could, offering him warmth. The two stayed that way throughout the night, into the next morning.
      XXXXWhen Murphy awoke, he found that the deer was still with him, keeping him warm. Though he was still sore and stiff, he was glad that he wasn't freezing at the very least. The two laid there until about noon, before the deer arose and trotted off. The reindeer returned with some lichen, setting some down next to the dog, as if hoping he'd eat. Of course, Murphy didn't exactly eat lichen - though he took a bite out of it anyway, it was far from something he'd wish to dine on, preferring to simply skip breakfast for the time being. Once the reindeer had finished eating, he settled once more at the wolfhound's side.

Alas, the two remained there for the next few days, until finally, Murphy was strong enough to travel. The reindeer accompanied him as he did so, much to Murphy's surprise, though he didn't fight against it. For the next month, they merely traveled, away from the town into the forest beyond, among meadows and fields. The two aided one another in survival and finally, the day came to where Murphy was completely healed. This was about three months after the initial snowstorm...which meant, it was now springtime. And with spring came about new things and that meant young deer would be playing about them sometime soon.
      XXXXAnd somehow, the deer seemed to know that a change had happened within Murphy and that it was time to bid farewell. Though Murphy didn't want to say goodbye - though this had been a long journey, it was the best thing to ever happen to him. Alas, he looked like a true wolfhound - the picture of health (besides his coat, which was still a mess.) Even so, he refused to leave his newfound companion's side. The reindeer seemed to take notice of this and allowed the canine to follow him about. And they did so, traveling together to this day.

And thanks to that storm and the deer, Murphy has a new outlook on life - and perhaps the meaning of luck. Maybe he was lucky - lucky to have found a true friend, that he'd forever spend his days with. Maybe, he'd finally become the lucky dog that no one - not even himself - thought he'd ever be.
      Song(extra): n/a
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:13 am

this was such a fun adopt idea i really loved reading all your stories!! this one's going to wildsight! your story captivated me and i really loved the addition of the deer!!

please let me know what you'd like for the harness when you can!!

you're unable to touch.

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:21 am

thank you so much!! ^^ a mossy green color would be rad <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:14 am

updated!! let me know if you'd like anything changed!

you're unable to touch.

honeybunchesofoats

My pets