#370 - Regal | Flicka by Poison

Based on Click to view
Artist Poison [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#370 - Regal | Flicka

Postby Poison » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:56 pm

Discord | Species Guidelines | Rules | Stable Page Guide | Archive | Store Items | Custom Hub | Custom Forms | Breeding Hub | Breeding Forms | Explore Game | MYOs | Artist Search | V1 & V2

Prompt: Finally back!!
For this beauty, tell me about them. Personality, story, anything.
End Date: March 19th

Owner: Flicka
Stable Page: BCR Crownies
Name: Regal
Height: 11hh
Color: Graying Blood Bay
Fins: Spotted Copper

"The matriarch is usually a strong maternal figure who is emotionally attached to the patriarch leader whether a mother, aunt, sister, or wife. This matriarch is the emotional support who provides a “home” for the family."

Regal hatched in the care of what would've been two delightfully proud crowntails, however there was only one scarred crowntail floating solemnly in the open blue to greet the fry. While the usual tactics of the spawn kept predators away from the nest, there was but one predator who was not count on and the devastation it caused. Thus, the devastation of a collision accident left the little fry with a sole parent.
Last edited by Poison on Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #370 - TBN | TBD

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:24 pm

Absolutely gorgeous Crowntail!

Username: ►Athena◄ 
Stable Page: Olympia Crowntails
Name:
WIP
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Tue Mar 15, 2022 3:48 pm

Bump 😊
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:02 am

Username: flicka

"The matriarch is usually a strong maternal figure who is emotionally attached to the patriarch leader whether a mother, aunt, sister, or wife. This matriarch is the emotional support who provides a “home” for the family."

Regal hatched in the care of what would've been two delightfully proud crowntails, however there was only one scarred crowntail floating solemnly in the open blue to greet the fry. While the usual tactics of the spawn kept predators away from the nest, there was but one predator who was not count on and the devastation it caused. Thus, the devastation of a collision accident left the little fry with a sole parent.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poison » Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:21 pm

Flicka wrote:Username: flicka

Congrats <3
Poison

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me