LBC #0090 by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #0090

Postby mewmew. » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:27 pm

The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in a height of 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses, like most do. Since they are always separated, they often wonder far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, and many problems have arose, therefore creating the LBC Organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horse's while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out as many are posted for rehoming daily.

How does this horse feel about none equine animals also found around the farm (dogs, cats, chickens, cows,ect)?
end date: 03/08

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Powder Baby Blue
Phenotype: Flaxen Liver Chestnut Splash Paint
Genotype: ee/aa/ff/Splspl
Edits:
-medium tail
Breeding Info:

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #0090

Postby shroom. » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:06 am

Owner: Orion
Show Name: GDC Chase Me Charlie
Barn Name: Charlie
Height: 15.6hh
Halter: Dark blue w/ gold
Prompt: Charlie is generally very welcoming towards any animals around the stables. He quite likes when the dogs come into his paddock. They run around, and even though they can't catch up to him, he still enjoys their company! Cats are alright as well, I suppose, but when the wild ones get too close to the others horses, someone's going to get hurt! There isn't a lot of livestock at his stables, but there are some chickens and ducks. But getting near the chickens? Forget it, Charlie won't do it for a bucket of apples!
shroom. - she/her
if you love someone set them free
no seriously, this is the police
open up
shroom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BoopoThyDrago » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:01 am

Owner: BoopoThyDrago
Show Name: DSLB Desert Ash
Barn Name: Volcano
Height: 15 hh
Halter: Yellow w/ Silver Buckles
Prompt: Volcano only tolerates a select few animals. He tolerates 1 light brown and white cow and will leave when the others come over. If any bird comes over, he chases them away. He hates the goats the most, and will never let them come near wherever he is if he can. However, he likes to be around most equines and dogs but loves 2 dogs and 1 cat the most. He loves when Wayne, a curly coated retriever and a french pointer named Emily. When Alicia, the Bengal cat, is taken out on her walk, he loves to watch them calmly. He has never really seen the pigs, and they don't exactly want to see how he will react to them.
Find The Culprit! wrote:BoopoThyDrago dropped their ice cream on the ground and reasonably has been pretty down about it since.

fika. wrote:
      banned for dropping the ice cream ya silly billy

Please click my pokemon! Image
ImageImageImage
Other Sites: FR
BoopoThyDrago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:55 pm

Owner: ►Athena◄
Show Name: OBC Flew the Coop
Barn Name: Marcus
Height: 15.3hh
Halter: Darker than eye color
Prompt: Marcus is fairly indifferent to most other animals, with the opinion that as long as they don't bother him, he won't bother them. There is one exception to this attitude: a little hen named Penny. Penny will fly up to Marcus's back, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride as Marcus wanders about the stable yard. The first time Penny did this, Marcus was very confused and kept twisting his head back to watch her. But now, Marcus knows that Penny is just looking for a nice place to rest.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:07 pm

►Athena◄ wrote:Owner: ►Athena◄
Show Name: OBC Flew the Coop
Barn Name: Marcus
Height: 15.3hh
Halter: Darker than eye color
Prompt: Marcus is fairly indifferent to most other animals, with the opinion that as long as they don't bother him, he won't bother them. There is one exception to this attitude: a little hen named Penny. Penny will fly up to Marcus's back, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride as Marcus wanders about the stable yard. The first time Penny did this, Marcus was very confused and kept twisting his head back to watch her. But now, Marcus knows that Penny is just looking for a nice place to rest.

This was a hard one guys! But congrats Athena
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:18 am

Thank you! I'm glad you like my little story of Marcus and Penny.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me