LBC #0089 by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #0089

Postby mewmew. » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:07 pm

The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in a height of 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses, like most do. Since they are always separated, they often wonder far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, and many problems have arose, therefore creating the LBC Organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horse's while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out as many are posted for rehoming daily.

What type of saddle is typically used on this horse? How does this horse feel about using a different type of saddle?
end date: 03/08

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Hazel
Phenotype: Classic Champagne Leopard Appaloosa
Genotype: EE/ aa / Chch / Lplp
Edits:
-short mane
Breeding Info:

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] mare
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by mewmew. on Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #0089

Postby shroom. » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:57 am

Owner: Orion
Show Name: GDC Image Of A Dream
Barn Name: Iris
Height: 15.3hh
Halter: Leather w/ gold accents
Prompt: Iris is a reining horse, so she usually uses a saddle like this one. She loves to gallop around an arena and slide to a halt. Not to mention she loooves getting dirty (have fun brushing her!). But if her rider decided to strap an english saddle on her, she would hate it. Besides, if this happened, she would have to learn a whole new type of riding!
Last edited by shroom. on Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
shroom. - she/her
if you love someone set them free
no seriously, this is the police
open up
shroom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:00 am

Owner: Pandora!
    Show Name: OHS Crusade of The Wren
    Barn Name: Wren
    Halter: French blue
    Prompt: Wren and her owner love to take part in Renaissance festivals, so whenever her medieval style saddle comes out of the tack room she knows that they're going on an adventure! Wren loves the roar of the crowd as she gallops around the ring, bravely navigating around obstacles while her rider shoots arrows and clashes in sword fights with other riders. After a long festival, Wren's owner always sneaks her her favorite special treat--fried dough! While Wren doesn't mind her usual training saddle, a very comfortable Australian stock saddle, she spends most of the training session dreaming of the next time she'll get to go to a fair!
Last edited by Pandora! on Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:31 pm

Just a heads up guys, I forgot to put it in the forum (which how now been updated) but this horse is a mare.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:50 pm

Owner: Taxidea
Show Name: Σ! Can't Stop Won't Stop
Barn Name: Runner
Height: 15.0hh
Halter: Black & Blue
Prompt: Runner is fortunate to be used primarily for endurance riding. Runner loves to, well, run! She loves being out on the trail and has successfully completed several 50- and 100-mile races. Because of the long distances over which she competes, she usually wears an ultralight endurance saddle like this one. However, Runner's rider believes in cross-training and works with Runner in dressage once a week to keep her in excellent condition for her competitions. Runner is...conflicted...about dressage. On the one hand, she loves watching her elegant self-carriage in the mirrors of the indoor arena, but, on the other hand, she does not understand why the dressage saddle has to be so darn stiff!
Source
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:53 am

Pandora! wrote:

Owner: Pandora!
    Show Name: OHS Crusade of The Wren
    Barn Name: Wren
    Halter: French blue
    Prompt: Wren and her owner love to take part in Renaissance festivals, so whenever her medieval style saddle comes out of the tack room she knows that they're going on an adventure! Wren loves the roar of the crowd as she gallops around the ring, bravely navigating around obstacles while her rider shoots arrows and clashes in sword fights with other riders. After a long festival, Wren's owner always sneaks her her favorite special treat--fried dough! While Wren doesn't mind her usual training saddle, a very comfortable Australian stock saddle, she spends most of the training session dreaming of the next time she'll get to go to a fair!

Sorry for the long wait guys. I thought I judged this one. *face palm* anyways congrats Pandora!
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:57 pm

Oops, now it's my turn to be forgetful, thank you so much for this lovely mare! <3
▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Mon Oct 03, 2022 5:45 am

Updated: