LBC #0074 by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #0074

Postby mewmew. » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:11 am

The Lone Bashkir Curly horse is a very unique and set apart breed. They are well known for their curly coats, caused by many gene mutations, and their versatility. Lone Curly Horses are often found as chestnut, but have a wide variety of colors, some more rare than others. They range in a height of 13-16 hands, but are often found between 14-15 hands. These horses are found wild in Nevada, USA. Although they are wild, they are also known for their calm and gentle nature. Lone Bashkir Curly Horses got their name due to them not staying in herds with other horses, like most do. Since they are always separated, they often wonder far into owned land and cause disruptions. They have very much grown in population, and many problems have arose, therefore creating the LBC Organization. The LBC Organization is running a rehoming program to protect these horse's while still preserving them. If you're interested, keep an eye out as many are posted for rehoming daily.

How does this horse feel about his height?
end date: 03/05

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Chocolate
Phenotype: Bay Blanket Appaloosa
Genotype: EE/AA /Lplp
Edits:
-long tail
Breeding Info:
-will only produce bay based foals

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #0074

Postby WillowArmadillo » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:37 am

Owner: WillowArmadillo
Show Name: WTS Robin Hood
Barn Name: Robin
Height: 16hh
Halter: dark olive green
Prompt: This gentle giant is quite proud of his height! He stays in a rescue paddock with a couple of small ponies and a donkey, they all have a great friendship and bond, so in the fall when the apples are ripe on the tree that overhangs the fence it’s his task to nip the fruit off the branches and the whole crew enjoy a feast! (sometimes the ponies will even stop nipping his ankles as a gesture of goodwill!)
WillowArmadillo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Fri Mar 04, 2022 11:58 am

Owner: ►Athena◄
Show Name: OBC Habanero Spice
Barn Name: Harvey
Height: 13.1hh
Halter: Artist's Choice
Prompt: This feisty little guy doesn't seem to let his smaller than average size hold him back! He holds the highest spot in Olympia Stable's hierarchy, and he's not afraid to get into a tussle to keep that spot.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:01 am

Owner: Doctor Strange
    Show Name: average joe
    Barn Name: joe
    Height: 14.3hh
    Halter: pink
    Prompt: joe absolutely hates his height. why? because it's just so average, like everything about him. bland black mane, no dilutions to make his coat look fancy, no mass of pretty spots to make him look unique, instead it's just a bit. joe feels like he is the average horse and wishes he would stand out some more, preferably by his height; he'd love to be the tallest horse in the stable so everyone would look at him like he was special.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:42 pm

WillowArmadillo wrote:Owner: WillowArmadillo
Show Name: WTS Robin Hood
Barn Name: Robin
Height: 16hh
Halter: dark olive green
Prompt: This gentle giant is quite proud of his height! He stays in a rescue paddock with a couple of small ponies and a donkey, they all have a great friendship and bond, so in the fall when the apples are ripe on the tree that overhangs the fence it’s his task to nip the fruit off the branches and the whole crew enjoy a feast! (sometimes the ponies will even stop nipping his ankles as a gesture of goodwill!)

I love how he uses his height! Congrats!
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me