LBC #E0022 by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #E0022

Postby mewmew. » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:31 am

Welcome to the Lone Bashkir Curly Valentine Festival! The time of year many members of the LBC community gather to celebrate Valentines Day with our yearly festival! Many have brought some fine and unique Curly's that are in need of a new home! There's so much in store for this festival, including some fun giveaways and raffles! Before beginning, make sure you stop by the Ticket Booth to join all the fun this festival has in store!

What is this horse's favorite part about Valentine's day?
end date: 02/11

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Its Not Pink It Is Salmon!
Phenotype: Passion Roan Blanket Appaloosa
Genotype: ee aa Rnrn Lplp
Edits:
-braided tail
-braided mane
-heart pupil
Breeding Info:

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] mare
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #E0022

Postby Taxidea » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:44 am

Owner: Taxidea
Show Name: Eureka's Swimming Up Stream
Barn Name: Salmon
Height: 13.1hh
Halter: Brown leather
Prompt: Salmon's favorite part about Valentine's Day is opening all of the little cards she gets from friends. Every year, each horse in the barn makes a little mailbox and hangs it on their stall, and, in the evening of Valentine's Day, they all gather to open their boxes and see what is inside. Salmon has never tired of opening each little paper card to discover a kind word or a sweet treat, and she still smiles at the corny jokes and cute or silly pictures the cards contain.
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:21 pm

Owner: shortstop
Show Name: SC's Heart of the City
Barn Name: Citra
Height: 15.2hh
Halter: surprise me c:
Prompt:
Trained as a carriage horse, Citra enjoys taking people on tours of the city her barn is located close to. Valentine's Day is one of her favorite days to do this because the barn offers a special experience for couples. Her carriage is all decked out with all kinds of romantic decorations. Citra thinks the fresh flowers are the best part because they make the whole journey smell wonderful. The mare herself gets dressed up for the holiday too! Her usual white carriage feather is replaced with a pink one. She gets to wear a custom tack set made of gold metal and pink leather. One year, she even got to have a professional groomer shave a beautiful heart pattern into the fur on her thigh. It makes Cintra's heart happy to give tours to people so full of love on this most romantic holiday.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strangetales » Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:38 pm

Owner: Doctor Strange
    Show Name: city of love
    Barn Name: paris
    Height: 15.0hh
    Halter: white with a few thin pink stripes
    Prompt: paris doesn't really have anyone she'd give a valentine's gift to to express her love and adoration, but she does have many friends that she loves! so instead of trying to impress anyone, she is all for giving some kind of appreciative treat to everyone she cares about - including the lone curlies always standing aside from everyone else. she believes that valentine's day is not only a day about romantic love, but also a day to appreciate those around you that keep you from being all alone in this world, so it's clear to say that to paris, her favourite thing about valentine's day is seeing the smiles of those around her when she gives them a gift.
strangetales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:24 am

Owner: Pandora Maryam
Show Name: OHS Heart on My Sleeve
Barn Name: Azalea
Halter: white with multicolor conversation hearts
Prompt: What doesn't Azalea love about Valentines Day? She's honestly hard pressed to pick just one favorite. There's so many incredible things to consider: delicious food, tasty candy, thoughtful cards, moving love songs, romantic date nights, and her favorite color pink are just a few to consider. But, even with all of those wonderful things considered, Azalea loves Valentines Day the most because it's a bright spot during the often long and sometimes miserable winter. Once the big December holidays and New Years are over, winter can seem to drag on and on forever. The snow and cold seem to stick around for far too long, and spring flowers are just a hopeless dream. But, Valentines Day is like a beacon of hope and joy during the long winter months and helps to keep Azalea in good spirits until warm weather returns.

▐▌

Pandora!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:08 pm

shortstop wrote:Owner: shortstop
Show Name: SC's Heart of the City
Barn Name: Citra
Halter: surprise me c:
Prompt:
Trained as a carriage horse, Citra enjoys taking people on tours of the city her barn is located close to. Valentine's Day is one of her favorite days to do this because the barn offers a special experience for couples. Her carriage is all decked out with all kinds of romantic decorations. Citra thinks the fresh flowers are the best part because they make the whole journey smell wonderful. The mare herself gets dressed up for the holiday too! Her usual white carriage feather is replaced with a pink one. She gets to wear a custom tack set made of gold metal and pink leather. One year, she even got to have a professional groomer shave a beautiful heart pattern into the fur on her thigh. It makes Cintra's heart happy to give tours to people so full of love on this most romantic holiday.

I loved this. Congratulations!
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:02 am

ahh thank you so much! <3
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:00 am

Updated:
Phenotype: Passion Roan Blanket Appaloosa
Genotype: ee aa Prnprn Lplp
Taxidea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:53 am

Congratulations! SC's Heart of the City has achieved the title of Grand Master in Gymkhana Pole Bending.
For their first Grand Master Title, they will gain the following bonuses:
✧ One additional breeding slot.
✧ +10% permanent twin boost
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me