LBC #E0016 by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

LBC #E0016

Postby mewmew. » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:07 pm

Welcome to the Lone Bashkir Curly Valentine Festival! The time of year many members of the LBC community gather to celebrate Valentines Day with our yearly festival! Many have brought some fine and unique Curly's that are in need of a new home! There's so much in store for this festival, including some fun giveaways and raffles! Before beginning, make sure you stop by the Ticket Booth to join all the fun this festival has in store!

What is this horse's go to comfort treat when his heart gets broken?
end date: 02/08

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height:
Eye Color: Stargazing Blue
Phenotype: Suffering Roan Abstract Sabino
Genotype: EE aa Rnrn Sbsb
Edits:
-Valentines mane
- Heart pupils
Breeding Info:

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Show Name:[/b]
[b]Barn Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Stallion
[b]Height:[/b] (range from 13-16hh)
[b]Halter:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: LBC #E0016

Postby Scruffy. » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:28 pm

Owner: Scruffy.
Show Name: Holdbeak's Grey Emotions
Barn Name: Romeo
Height: 14Hh
Halter: Grey
Prompt:

Fruit cakes.

Fruit cakes are a small, perfectly safe, frozen, heart shaped treat made from the finest grown fruits, this may include Oranges, Watermelon, Apples, blackberries, mangoes, strawberries and plums.

When Romeo was 2 years old leaving for his new home his old owner packed these special cakes for his long journey ahead to his new home and he instantly fell in love with this crazy treat!, When he arrived to his new home his owner noticed this and a special note attached to the small back which contained his tack and brushes. "Romeo would love it if you would make these fruit cakes" with the ingredients attached and smiled softly, she was a sweet woman for doing this.. So Romeo's new owner would make these three times a month just for the stallion who would happily share these treats to the new incoming or current horses living at the yard.

(Image below is a visual representation of what they look like)

Image | Image | Image | Image

He/Him/it/Its
    Horse enthusiast
    Artist and writer
    Marvel Enjoyer
Scruffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:36 am

Owner: KandieFloofsterLoch
Show Name: Hearts of Stone
Barn Name: Helgram
Height: 15hh
Halter: dark red
Prompt: Helgram's go to comfort food are berry and yogurt parfaits with granola. with the refreshing taste of coconut yogurt along with yummy raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and some pomegranate seeds freshly off the bushes and trees, it gives him a nice uplifting feeling away from the heavy aura his heart experiences when having his heart broken.

from the first time Helgram had licked a bit of yogurt and berries from a bystanders glass after seeing the beautiful layers of yogurt dividing the bright colors of granola and berries, he has absolutely loved yogurt parfaits as his comfort food ever since.
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannibal<3 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:05 am

Owner: Hannibal<3
Show Name: Some Stones Go Unturned
Barn Name: Rocky
Height: 16hh
Halter: Blood Orange
Prompt: Rocky loves Puto, a Pinoy steamed rice cake with ube in the middle. The purple yam mixed with the soft rice cake is a perfect combination for him to keep his mind off the heartaches. The more Puto he ate when he was younger the more comfort it brought to him, reminding him of the hot sun blazing on his back while he dug his muzzle into the sweet cakes!
╔═════════════╗

Image Image

╚═════════════╝
Hannibal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:10 pm

KandieFloofsterLoch wrote:Owner: KandieFloofsterLoch
Prompt: Helgram's go to comfort food are berry and yogurt parfaits with granola. with the refreshing taste of coconut yogurt along with yummy raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and some pomegranate seeds freshly off the bushes and trees, it gives him a nice uplifting feeling away from the heavy aura his heart experiences when having his heart broken.

from the first time Helgram had licked a bit of yogurt and berries from a bystanders glass after seeing the beautiful layers of yogurt dividing the bright colors of granola and berries, he has absolutely loved yogurt parfaits as his comfort food ever since.

This one threw me for a loop. I didnt expect it to be a comfort food but it was explained so well I may want it as a comfort food now too. Congrats!
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:18 pm

mewmew. wrote:
KandieFloofsterLoch wrote:Owner: KandieFloofsterLoch

This one threw me for a loop. I didnt expect it to be a comfort food but it was explained so well I may want it as a comfort food now too. Congrats!

Oooo I just found out I got Helgram- Im so sorry I didnt see this earlier but thank you so much!! I love him so much!! : D
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Taxidea » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:48 am

Updated:
Phenotype: Suffering Roan Abstract Sabino