Forum rules
This board has been so popular that we've had to make another board for avatars already!

We've made a new Editable Avatars board so if you want everyone to color in your avatar you can post over there! It'll work just like the regular editable oekaki forum, but for Avatar sized canvases :)

If you only want certain friends to be able to color your avatar then you can leave it in this board, and just add editing permissions for those people.

here comes the boi by BadgerBuddies

• Forum avatar size
Artist BadgerBuddies [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

here comes the boi

Postby BadgerBuddies » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:04 pm

tried something kinda newish,,,, i've barely had time for art lately and i desperately need practice and I want to keep improving it's just been hard lately:/// but i do defend my thesis in less than a month (yay *insert confetti here*) so hopefully that goes well and I'll have more free time soon (except my mom's already pressuring me into applying for jobs so knowing my luck I'll get one and my start date will be like .2 seconds after graduation so then I'd still be busy ajgknagjnfgkjandfjkghn its fine)

i decided to color this moomoo in as one of my butters for a change rather than one of our irl heifers,,,, enjoy sir Clemintine aka Cement my beloved
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: here comes the boi

Postby KAT BACON » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:18 pm

I love it.
You should do the laughing cow on the laughing cow cheese!
KAT BACON

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: here comes the boi

Postby BadgerBuddies » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:44 pm

KAT BACON wrote:I love it.
You should do the laughing cow on the laughing cow cheese!

Thank you! And maybe if I have time I can do a cow mascot themed drawing but I can’t see it happening anytime soon sadly
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me