Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Taking Leave <3 by DigitalLinx

Artist DigitalLinx [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Taking Leave <3

Postby DigitalLinx » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:36 pm

After thinking about this decision for a while, I've finally come to a conclusion.
I joined Chicken Smoothie in 2019, easily becoming hooked due to my love for collecting cute characters and animals. I later discovered the art community here on CV after I had made an account and met so many lovely people along the way. I've enjoyed every second spent here on CV.

But, with the stress from a new school and more responsibilities, along with slowly losing interest and motivation to stay active on the site, I think it's time I've said goodbye to Chicken Smoothie. It is not a set-in-stone decision, I may come back at some point, though I cannot promise anything.

Chicken Smoothie has been a huge part of my life in these few years and was my first ever introduction to any sort of online art community. It's been a lovely experience here.

That being said, if you need to contact me about anything, such as art I still need to complete or any other reminders, please message me on Discord (DigitalLinx#6169) or on dA (DVTProject, Subject to change)

I hope you have a lovely morning/afternoon/evening/night whenever you may find this!

Till we meet again, Linx
<3
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taking Leave <3

Postby Siven » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:50 pm

I'm going to miss you so much, I really enjoyed our partner activities together ):
"Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Discord: Siven#1271
Siven | He/Him‏‏‎
Dog Groomer & Trainer
‎EST | Young Adult

Euphorian Thoroughbreds | Tibetian Spitz | Senagal Zebras | Echobis | Baltic Huskies | Carran Hounds
"When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow." -Shauna Niequist
Siven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Taking Leave <3

Postby ThundersFriends » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:30 pm

Otay. We will miss u greatly. We love you
don't care for rareness in trade!
feel free to ask about characters! here is the form Forum/viewtopic.php?f=105&t=4474185
PM me if you are bored!!!

I'm a fan of Lucifer Netflix
ThundersFriends

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me