Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

For POKEYDAPUPPY by Lifora

Artist Lifora [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours
Drawing sessions 2
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For POKEYDAPUPPY

Postby Lifora » Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:54 am

For Pokeydapuppy

Its a gift, I've tortured myself for far to long trying to do oekaki so u better like it or i will get the ANGRIES :oops: :oops: :twisted:

Horrible jokes aside Im just so thankful you are my friend since I literally have only 1 other one and you are so awesome

BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY

You are SO awesome

I saved this file but was logged out due to inactivity so when I was logging in I was like o crap :what: BUT it was fine as you can see because I didnt freak out and like close the page 8-)
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For POKEYDAPUPPY

Postby Lifora » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:20 pm

b
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokeydapuppy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:42 am

Liforneiroa wrote:For Pokeydapuppy

Its a gift, I've tortured myself for far to long trying to do oekaki so u better like it or i will get the ANGRIES :oops: :oops: :twisted:

Horrible jokes aside Im just so thankful you are my friend since I literally have only 1 other one and you are so awesome

BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY

You are SO awesome

I saved this file but was logged out due to inactivity so when I was logging in I was like o crap :what: BUT it was fine as you can see because I didnt freak out and like close the page 8-)

LIFFFFFFFFFFFF
and I swear, you don't know how honoring it is to be your friend ToT
I literally love it so much, the details and just like the style?? It looks so incredible!! I'm definitely using this as their character bio/avatar or some sort >:0
I don't deserve the amount of effort you give me ;n; I just have to hit you with more stuff too akjshdkf
It's honestly so incredible how you have the idea to do this for someone else out of the goodness of your heart, you're seriously way too kind!!! I know I say that too much but my vocabulary is small and I don't know how to express it otherwise t.t but every word in the dictionary with a positive connotation IM THROWING IT AT CHU

I wish I knew what sort of characters you like so I might buy them ToT (you should send me some chars because at first I think I know, but then I dONT-)
But I know we bth got a trouble of just building up our numbers X"DD

Thnak you again Lif, I was seriusly in awe when I woke up to this today <3<3<3
My art shop and Oekaki Art Shop and Event Sketch Shop
Click my babu's? ImageImageImageImageImage
Always looking for art of [url=broken]Sasaskitty[/url]Image
ImageImageImage
pokeydapuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokeydapuppy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:43 am

I FORGOT TO ASK

WHAT TOOK OVER U TO DO THIS

Did I miss a celebration or something?? X"DDD
ImageImageImage
pokeydapuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifora » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:12 am

pokeydapuppy wrote:
Liforneiroa wrote:For Pokeydapuppy

BUT LIKE SERIOUSLY

You are SO awesome

LIFFFFFFFFFFFF
and I swear, you don't know how honoring it is to be your friend ToT
I literally love it so much, the details and just like the style?? It looks so incredible!! I'm definitely using this as their character bio/avatar or some sort >:0
I don't deserve the amount of effort you give me ;n; I just have to hit you with more stuff too akjshdkf
It's honestly so incredible how you have the idea to do this for someone else out of the goodness of your heart, you're seriously way too kind!!! I know I say that too much but my vocabulary is small and I don't know how to express it otherwise t.t but every word in the dictionary with a positive connotation IM THROWING IT AT CHU

I wish I knew what sort of characters you like so I might buy them ToT (you should send me some chars because at first I think I know, but then I dONT-)
But I know we bth got a trouble of just building up our numbers X"DD

Thnak you again Lif, I was seriusly in awe when I woke up to this today <3<3<3

IDK how to respond ahahah its so positive and dont worry about giving me anything, I randomly wanted to do this !! (Helps answer the other post too!) I think I mostly did it this time because I didn't want to color the headshot in yet since I thought it would take to long however ironically this drawing took way longer LOL , I wanted to also sketch in a base and last second decided to do this instead (legit no one uses my bases, especially cuz da doesnt seem to allow krita files which means the psd files dont work. Only you managed to color my base in)

Im so glad you like the style :D Caspar said that it would be more liked since its more paintery and not like my usual stuff

im totally trying to build up my numbers more.. like some people collect nfts while im here collecting characters and lots of artworkto go with them! i also love how i can have stories for all of them and them not have to fit into a single world- super awesome!!
I'm an artist.

Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokeydapuppy » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:01 am

Liforneiroa wrote:
IDK how to respond ahahah its so positive and dont worry about giving me anything, I randomly wanted to do this !! (Helps answer the other post too!) I think I mostly did it this time because I didn't want to color the headshot in yet since I thought it would take to long however ironically this drawing took way longer LOL , I wanted to also sketch in a base and last second decided to do this instead (legit no one uses my bases, especially cuz da doesnt seem to allow krita files which means the psd files dont work. Only you managed to color my base in)

Im so glad you like the style :D Caspar said that it would be more liked since its more paintery and not like my usual stuff

im totally trying to build up my numbers more.. like some people collect nfts while im here collecting characters and lots of artworkto go with them! i also love how i can have stories for all of them and them not have to fit into a single world- super awesome!!

Hdjkghl that's so fair lol
I wonder why the psds don't work ToT

and yea! It's definitely like a different type of brush but it looks so nice :pleading:

I think it's really incredible when you've got like 100+ things and you know all the stories and such to them, but like- that's also why we are so attached ToT <3
ImageImageImage
pokeydapuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me