Time spent 1 minute, 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW Readoption, fcfs

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:49 am

Post below with a name to claim.
Family ties do not need to be kept.
Species
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Readoption, fcfs

Postby Eleya » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:48 am

Might I give them a new home? I had an eye on RPWs quite some time ago, but I kind of lost focus when I entered the Kalon Community. When I saw this readopt I just had to take the chance...
Her name would be Vala <3
Thank you so much for the chance <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:50 am

Yours! I have another one I can give you as well if you like, but she doesn't have a cs page.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

ImageImageImage
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eleya » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:59 am

Thank you so much, I will take good care of her <3
You dont need to, I dont want to seem greedy or something. I know the species is kind of inactive so maybe someone else is looking for a way to get one aswell. If you cant find them a new home though, Id be more than happy to also take her in <3
Eleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:09 am

Eleya wrote:Thank you so much, I will take good care of her <3
You dont need to, I dont want to seem greedy or something. I know the species is kind of inactive so maybe someone else is looking for a way to get one aswell. If you cant find them a new home though, Id be more than happy to also take her in <3

I just think it's nicer to at l;east have two of a species, especially in inactive ones. ^U^
This is the one that doesn't have a cs page. I also may have more going up on cs directly, unsure. If you have a th I can send the non cs one through there.

ImageImageImage
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me