Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Senegal Zebra : 601

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:58 am

๐š‚๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‰๐šŽ๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š๐šœ

"This Zebra is breedable on Feb 3rd"

Ask and you shall recieve. (Those in discord know).
Ends Jan 25th. What is this mare's favorite animal to be around and why (min 100 words).

username: MintFox
      harem page: Here
      zebra name: MWH As Slick As She Can Be "Fox"
      phenotype: Sooty Chestnut Splash w minimal reverse striping.
      genotype: ee/aa/stysty/splspl
      height: 13.3h
      sex: mare
      lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Zebra : 601

Postby That Weird Dragon » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:05 am

username: That Weird Dragon
harem page: SPS
zebra name: Running The Snow Dog (Husky)
prompt:

Vampire Finches, this fella LOVES the vampire finch. Originally not a "vampire" this finch adapted when parasite plucking caused wounds and eventually they just started feeding on the other birds. Thankfully these wounds are minor and don't harm the bird they are feeding from. In fact the host bird doesn't usually even notice it happening.
Last edited by That Weird Dragon on Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupcakeSmile » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:58 am

username: CupcakeSmile
harem page: nonexistent
zebra name: Jiselle
prompt: This mareโ€™s favorite animal are Gazelleโ€™s because of their group mentality, ability to travel long distances and jump exceptionally high to escape danger. Since this little mare was separated from her herd when she was younger, a passing group of gazelleโ€™s decided to take her in and helped her grow up into the strong, dependable mare she is now. She travels with her main group and others to serve as a protector from predators or other unforeseen danger due to her higher height and sharp sense of smell. She has also learned to pay attention to changes in her environment, especially when migrating with herds, and keeps young Tommyโ€™s in check when they get lost or stray from their mothers during the migratory season.
CupcakeSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sulin » Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:12 am

username: MintFox
prompt: This zebra's favorite animal to be around is foxes. When she was just a filly she had wondered off from her mother and was not found for 3 days strait. The only thing that noticed her was a pair of foxes that saw she had needed help they were not scared but they were cautious. As soon as they saw that the filly did not know her way back home and that she was helpless the fox pair decided to try and walk up to her. Just know the filly did not know what a predator was at this time so she was not scared when the foxes approached her. She did not jump or get startled at all the only thing was doing was crying but not loudly at all so how was anyone supposed to hear her? The foxes came up to the foal and laid down next to her to keep her warm. They knew there was no way the filly was gonna fit into a fox den so they improvised they made a little hut like covering next to their den to keep her from getting wet. It worked for 3 days strait and around a day ago we would all know that the filly's mother and father would be extremely worried and they would be even more worried if they knew she was with predators. so on the 3rd night of the filly's stay the foxes and the filly started to hear some calling for the filling like someone or something was looking for her and then out from behind a bush came the filly's mother! The filly ran over and bounced around with joy and this had woken the foxes up and then the filly's mother had noticed that they were foxes aka predators and so the filly's mom tried to protect the filly by rearing and almost landing on one of the foxes but when she tried to do it again to get them to leave her filly alone... The filly ran in front of her mother and stopped her the little foal was protecting her fox friends but the mom had told her: "Those are predators the ones that could hurt you what are you doing!" but the filly replied: ""They don't want to hurt me they wanted to help me! because I had gotten lost and they were the only ones that wanted to help me!" So the filly's mother paused for a moment and the asked the foxes if it was true and they had nodded their heads with a yes. Ever since those days the mare had loved foxes they made her so happy and during the days of her growing up the filly had saw the foxes with their own cubs and sometimes she even went over there to visit AFTER the mom taught her how to get back home if she ever got lost well that still happened but the foxes helped her find her way home again! Anyhow the mare now adores foxes and she misses the ones who had saved her but now she lives in a barn with friends and family. Her most valuable lesson she learned was not all friends are the bad guys.
- Type 1 Diabetic -
------------------------------------------------------
XXX - Spooks | She / Her - XXX
Hi there, I'm Sullivan c: Haven't been feeling too well lately, sorry!
I am a huge fan of MARVEL, TWD, the Witcher, and Good Omens!
I also love GoT, Blacklist, and Supernatural.
- Friends / Acquaintances -
Crow - Jay - Zach - Hyde - Marz-Barz - Temper
- Super Cool People -
Rocky - Herrings - Sweathie - Buzz - Cr0wz
- I Love you all! -
------------------------------------------------------
Follower check (just click my boy) >>>
Sulin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julius525 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:11 pm

username: Julius525
harem page: Stables
zebra name: Daphne
prompt:
Daphne adores spending some time surrounded by domestic cats! Especially orange tabby cats or white ones. Like most cats do, Daphne can really stay for hours keeping her pelt clean, or relaxing in a warm and soft place. Not only that, but Daphne can also be a little troublemaker, like some small felines. She can go to the stables and cause some chaos, usually grabbing a few blankets and dropping them all over the yard, or maybe letting free some of her stripy comrades.
She enjoys being brushed from time to time, but donโ€™t judge her if she suddenly runs away or tries to scare you! She simply thinks she has had enough for that moment and prefers to do something more interesting!
Julius525

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:18 pm

เฅช Loki Laufeyson เฅช wrote:username: MintFox
prompt: This zebra's favorite animal to be around is foxes. When she was just a filly she had wondered off from her mother and was not found for 3 days strait. The only thing that noticed her was a pair of foxes that saw she had needed help they were not scared but they were cautious. As soon as they saw that the filly did not know her way back home and that she was helpless the fox pair decided to try and walk up to her. Just know the filly did not know what a predator was at this time so she was not scared when the foxes approached her. She did not jump or get startled at all the only thing was doing was crying but not loudly at all so how was anyone supposed to hear her? The foxes came up to the foal and laid down next to her to keep her warm. They knew there was no way the filly was gonna fit into a fox den so they improvised they made a little hut like covering next to their den to keep her from getting wet. It worked for 3 days strait and around a day ago we would all know that the filly's mother and father would be extremely worried and they would be even more worried if they knew she was with predators. so on the 3rd night of the filly's stay the foxes and the filly started to hear some calling for the filling like someone or something was looking for her and then out from behind a bush came the filly's mother! The filly ran over and bounced around with joy and this had woken the foxes up and then the filly's mother had noticed that they were foxes aka predators and so the filly's mom tried to protect the filly by rearing and almost landing on one of the foxes but when she tried to do it again to get them to leave her filly alone... The filly ran in front of her mother and stopped her the little foal was protecting her fox friends but the mom had told her: "Those are predators the ones that could hurt you what are you doing!" but the filly replied: ""They don't want to hurt me they wanted to help me! because I had gotten lost and they were the only ones that wanted to help me!" So the filly's mother paused for a moment and the asked the foxes if it was true and they had nodded their heads with a yes. Ever since those days the mare had loved foxes they made her so happy and during the days of her growing up the filly had saw the foxes with their own cubs and sometimes she even went over there to visit AFTER the mom taught her how to get back home if she ever got lost well that still happened but the foxes helped her find her way home again! Anyhow the mare now adores foxes and she misses the ones who had saved her but now she lives in a barn with friends and family. Her most valuable lesson she learned was not all friends are the bad guys.

Congrats!

Remember to read cafefully guys! The minimal word count was 100.

Also if you are new, remember you must linka storage.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me