surely this young laughing woman could do no harm by wishbone!

Based on Click to view
Artist wishbone! [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

surely this young laughing woman could do no harm

Postby wishbone! » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:43 pm

When I first saw her I thought SO HARD, "Oh she looks so nice :^) I trust her, we'd go grab some food sometime n have a nice chat." After actually reading about her I know now that these things are not the truth and that I am merely easily distracted by characters with long pink hair. I imagine her laughter here is very cold and mocking as to make me suffer for my blatant wrongness and INSOLENCE.

ANYWHO. Excellent character!!! She n her gf are so cool!!!!!!!! I love their backstories and how perfect they are for each other<333 I had the og oekaki post just up in my tabs for a couple days because I really wanted to draw her :^) Every time I use chickenpaint though I am reminded as to why I do not use chickenpaint. This turned out alrighty though I think, despite the fact that I had no idea what I was doing<3 If you post this somewhere please credit my toyhouse holyspore!

edit;; LMAO WOW I REALLY TOOK MY SWEET TIME JUST JACKIN AROUND. NEARLY 3 HOURS. WOOF
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: surely this young laughing woman could do no harm

Postby tifa » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:15 pm

WHEN I TOLD YOU I MADE THE DUMPIEST SMILE EVER WHEN I SAW THIS i had to like step away for a second good lord SERIOUSLY THIS MEANS SO MUCH THANK YOU god i love your style so much this just Pops

also NOOOO did you read her toyhouse bio 😭 i really made her the most irredeemable person but im so glad i wouldnt be the only one to fall victim to her lovely pink hair and inevitably be subjected to her whims

╔════════════♛════════════╗
    she/her - adult
    faves: signalis, genshin impact
    #1 arlecchino superfan
    β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β™›β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
    ╔════════════♛════════════╗
    art thread [artfight: THEKN4VE]
    current fav song
    β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β™›β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
tifa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: surely this young laughing woman could do no harm

Postby wishbone! » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:44 am

Tifa wrote:WHEN I TOLD YOU I MADE THE DUMPIEST SMILE EVER WHEN I SAW THIS i had to like step away for a second good lord SERIOUSLY THIS MEANS SO MUCH THANK YOU god i love your style so much this just Pops

also NOOOO did you read her toyhouse bio 😭 i really made her the most irredeemable person but im so glad i wouldnt be the only one to fall victim to her lovely pink hair and inevitably be subjected to her whims

:'^D Thank you for your kind words!! Licherally she's so super cool, I'm glad you enjoy this
asterisk*; nicknames encouraged
adult
they/them
wishbone!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me