Artist EchoIre [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by EchoIre

Return #A16

Postby EchoIre » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:10 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

RETURN wrote:Welcome to Return, a realistic cat genetics ARPG!
Our goal is to be a fun, educational experience with opportunities for creative lore and lots of cats. While we have a focus on genetics, don't let that scare you away - we have a lot of people willing to help you out! Don't be afraid to check out our discord, where we can answer all your genetics questions.

This is an adopt!

This kitten is convinced that they'll grow up to be a star! What does this look like in your clowder? Do they want to become leader? Beloved by humans? The best at hunting or healing? Something else? Tell me this little lad's dreams!
[max 350 words]

Ends on January 3rd at 10:00 PM CST

Owner: mothbrainz

AGAB: DMAB
      Phenotype: Shorthair silver flame classic lynx point
      Genotype:
        AA / bb / bmbm / cscs / cucu / DD / dmdm / EE / fdfd / HrHr / II /
        JbJb / kk / kurkur / Ll / lplp / LsLs / mm / mcmc / mkmk / XOY /
        pdpd / RR / ReRe / SeSe / spsp / SpfSpf / ti+ti+ / wwg / WbWb / whwh
Stats wrote:Aesthetics: 35
Athletics: 40
Health: [Untested]
Last edited by EchoIre on Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Return #A16

Postby mothbrainz » Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:46 am

Owner: mothbrainz
Cat Name: Beep
Prompt:
Having been born shortly after the first human contact was made with the clowder, little Beep grew up with the story of the human who healed their clowdermate's leg. Of course, the constant talk and chatter about the subject influenced the little kitten quite strongly - ever since his little ears opened, Beep has been fascinated with humans and the idea of successfully taming one.

If it had fed and healed Trillium, surely it could be taught to let a cat out of the den, right? Beep was sure with the right approach, one could teach a human to behave properly around cats. Food on demand, free medical care, a warm den and a funny playmate - what's not to love about the idea?

Beep's parents are incredibly disappointed by this goal, and do not let him anywhere near humans. Good luck, Beep.
Last edited by mothbrainz on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
hehe egg
mothbrainz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:27 am

Owner: BlueEyedKite
Cat Name: Snowdrop
Prompt:

Snowdrop was not born into the Switchgrass Cats clowder, but was welcomed into the fold when he wandered off on his own and stumbled across the tallgrass camp. At his birth clowder he was destined to be little more than a minder of the little ones. Each kit in his clowder was assigned a role at birth. There was no striving, no promotions, no hope of anything more than what was set on your plate before your eyes had opened. He couldn't even receive a new name when he came of age! Everyone wore the name that their mother christined them ages ago. Snowdrop, no he couldn't, he didn't even like snow!

Thankfully the tom kit wasn't forced to return to his old clowder. The Switchgrass Cats let him stay and they taught him their ways. The cats within this group roamed. The saying was "family is forever and family can be sunsets apart." Every day the cats would break into what they called "tangles" and would travel to see their friends at other settlements. These tangles had cats fulfilling roles so every cat stays safe. Snowdrop thought of being a guard but one scarred up Molly scared him away from such a dream. The tangle leader looked pretty boring. Reminding the group when to eat when to rest blah blah blah. But the runners! That was the role for him. They were vital to the clowders love of wandering. Should they need to contact other tangles of the clowder it was the runner who was tasked to deliver important messages. They were trained under the tangle leaders because they needed to know all the routes over all the area! They had to be the swiftest! The bravest, going out alone! Snowdrop knew from tail tip to whisker that he was meant for this role and he would be the very best! Maybe then he could earn a new name like StormChaser! No role was more coveted in his eyes.

Words: 330
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Owner: werepickle
Cat Name: Percival
Prompt:
Abandoned and left to die, Percival was saved by Tobias. Brought back to Clockwork Union, he always stayed by Tobias's side learning and watching. He settled in this life but always felt he was destined for something greater. He soon realised and decided that he'd be the first to see a human. He always found these humans interesting. Their clothes, their food, their behaviour even, he wanted to experience everything humans could offer. He would venture out and gather as much intel as possible and return with daring tales of his adventures to seek out humans.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:10 pm

Owner: BigFrog4231
Cat Name: Quail
Prompt:

Quail bounced in the human's arms toward an unknown destination- a bandana covering their mouth and nose and squinting their eyes to keep the sand out. Quail wiggled with excitement, trying to see where they were going. They knew Oasis was following the human as they could spot his tan and grey head out of the corner of his eye. ``Meet me there, I'm gonna scout things out``, Oasis says as he sprints off. Quail tries to wiggle free and follow but he human had a strong grip- keeping them secure.

After a few more moments, the human stopped and placed Quail down next to Oasis, tying the bandana around their mouth and nose just on the safe side. Oasis began to walk towards a wooden fence and leaped on top, beckoning Quail to follow. They tried to leap up but fell off, and settled on sitting on a lower rung. They gasped in excitement once they saw where they were- though. ``Welcome to the Longhorn ranch, Quail. I like to show all of the new member this place``, Oasis says calmly. Quail leaps off the fence into the huge Longhorn pen, racing over to the nearest Longhorn. But before they could even take three steps, Oasis had already picked them up by the scruff- holding them up. ``Let me down!`` Quail wiggled and thrashed as Oasis leaped to the top of the fence and setting Quail back down. ``You must be careful here Quail. While it doesn't seem like it these Longhorn are extremely dangerous. I've seen them take down humans before``, Oasis warns. Quail sits silently, watching the large beasts graze on the scarce grass and bathe in the sun.

``You know- maybe one day you can be in charge here? I'm sure the humans that work here would appreciate the help. Maybe you'd even be able to get close with the Longhorn? It's quite the honor``, Oasis mentions calmly as he jumps off the fence. Quail's eyes largen with a sparkle of determination, imagining themselves in charge of the Longhorn- wearing garments like the ranch hands did and commanding the huge cattle.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Sat Jan 01, 2022 6:22 am

Owner: bunnoblizzard
Cat Name: Tap
Prompt: Within The Kingdom Of Ignition, the highest rank he could possibly become would-be Mage, a higher rank than queen and king. Every a hundred years since the humans, there is one kitten born with the power of fire. able to summon it where ever and whenever this power is highly valued as the only magical element these cats in the world that they know of. Unfortunately, the kingdom has been led by a family of cruel royalty, any sort of violation can result in death. Poor Tap has been chosen by The Skies to be born with the power of fire, making him either hated or loved by all. If... they knew, that is.

[114 words]
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:02 am

Owner: .sins.
Cat Name: Lightning
Prompt:
      Lightning can only strive to "tame" a human. There aren't really ranks within the Clowder, nor anything of worth, besides getting a human to love and care for you so deeply that you are free to sleep in their camps, away from the cold of the winter and night air.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:35 am

Owner: ►Athena◄ 
Cat Name: Cinder
Prompt: When Cinder dreams of being a star, he isn't thinking of being the best hunter, the human's favorite, or even being the clowder's leader. Instead, Cinder hopes to one day be the best dad possible. He want to have lots of kittens he can play with, mentor, and embarrass with horrible dad jokes. To him, being a star means being a guiding light for his family.
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:12 pm

mothbrainz wrote:Owner: mothbrainz
Cat Name: Beep
Prompt:
Having been born shortly after the first human contact was made with the clowder, little Beep grew up with the story of the human who healed their clowdermate's leg. Of course, the constant talk and chatter about the subject influenced the little kitten quite strongly - ever since his little ears opened, Beep has been fascinated with humans and the idea of successfully taming one.

If it had fed and healed Trillium, surely it could be taught to let a cat out of the den, right? Beep was sure with the right approach, one could teach a human to behave properly around cats. Food on demand, free medical care, a warm den and a funny playmate - what's not to love about the idea?

Beep's parents are incredibly disappointed by this goal, and do not let him anywhere near humans. Good luck, Beep.

Congrats! I'm rooting for you, Beep <3
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me