Based on Click to view
Artist LittleBodyBigHeart [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 35 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

chooks!!

Postby LittleBodyBigHeart » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:29 am

credits to Bip for the art and species concept/design

these lil fellas are the cutest! not entirely sure what i'll do with them yet, probably take them off oekaki and sell adopts here or toyhouse.

CHOOK (a.k.a. Canavians)
info: Chooks are a clever, athletic sapient species. They come in seemingly endless colors and patterns, but they always have circles around their cheeks like a cockatiel. They can't fly very well, and can only lift themselves up into trees or over a small creek with their wings, but what they lack in flight they make up for in their running speed and jumping capabilities with their powerful legs. Their hair is always unique to each Chook (they all style/color it differently, or don't color or style it at all), and they love to accessorize with scarves, hats, bracelets, sweaters, and basically anything else you can wear. Their tails are fluffy like a wolf's, as well as their necks, which helps keep them warm in the colder months. Their hands have little claws they can use to aid in climbing, fishing, crafting, and etc. They live in big groups, and take turns taking care of their group's children (Chooks are usually born in clutches of 2-5 and hatch from eggs). Busy Chooks tasked with babysitting eggs will often sit the eggs in a scarf around their neck so the eggs are safe, but the Chook can go about their daily business. If needed, a Chook can run on all fours to get away from danger, though this is usually seen as degrading and uncouth if done in public as an adult.

DID system - it/they/she
LittleBodyBigHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me