Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

[open] Bip's Pony Custom Shop by Bip

Artist Bip [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[open] Bip's Pony Custom Shop

Postby Bip » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:24 am

hi everyone! so pony design has been a passion of mine for a while, but I haven't done a design shop for them in a looooong while (far before there was an art shop oekaki subforum lol). I figured now would be a good time to start a new one!
- Do whatever you like with your design- just be sure to credit me for it. If you post it to toyhouse, you can credit my toyhouse username 'guzzlord' !
- Completed designs may not be sold for irl money unless there's been extra art made of/ordered for them
- Completed designs may not be upsold (if you pay a 2010 very rare/100 C$, you may not resell them for 2008 very rare and 200 C$) unless they come with extra art
-Payment must be sent upon completion. If payment is not sent within 1 week of the design's completion I will resell it (you're welcome to go ahead and send a trade with the payment after I accept your form, I just won't accept it until the design is done)
- If you don't know what you want, just put "random" in the section of the form. If you want a completely random design, fill out the random form!
These are *roughly* pay what you want, but there is a small payment frame for your reference. Minimum payment is 3 wishlist rares; the older/rarer you offer, the more complex your design will be! Non-rares are allowed in offers, however I will NOT accept offers of only uncommon pets and below. Any offers with only uncommons and below will be ignored. If you're unsure about your offer, just ask me!
ALL designs will be high quality regardless of tier!
Payments of pets and C$ can be mix and matched but must still contain 3 wishlist rares as the minimum

Tier 1:
Cost: at least 3 wishlist rares 2010 and newer and/or 100-150 C$
What you get: a more simple design with minimum markings and a simple accessory if desired. Any amount of hair colors are allowed but the hair style will be relatively simple. Non-hybrids only

Tier 2:
Cost: at least 5 wishlist rares 2010 and newer and/or 150-200 C$
What you get: a more complex design, 5+ colors in the design (not including the hair and accessories), 2 accessories, and a complex hairstyle if desired. May also have a custom expression if desired. Non-hybrids only

Tier 3:
Cost: 2 2008-2009 rares or very rares (can be non-wishlist) and/or 200-300 C$
What you get: detailed design with multiple complex markings, unlimited colors, complex hair, and up to 4 accessories. Minor lineart edits are allowed (fluffy fur, long hoof fur, different eyes, etc), as well as expression edits. Simpler hybrids allowed (hippogriff, kirin, changeling, etc)

Tier 4:
Cost: 2+ 2008 very rares (can be non-wishlist) or an omgsr from any year and/or 400+ C$
What you get: a very complex design with multiple edits to the lineat or a completely custom lineart (please specify if you'd like a completely custom lineart). Hair and markings will be detailed and complex with unlimited colors and accessories. Any hybrid or non-pony species allowed
3- open

Custom Form:
Code: Select all
I'd like a custom design!
username:
tier:
payment:
design gender:
color palette:
hybrid? (tier 3 and 4 only):
theme?:
any accessories?:
other design notes:

Random Design Form:
Code: Select all
I'd like a random design!
username:
tier:
payment:
any design notes:

mods- if this needs to be moved, please do. the art shop subforum is a little new to me

.............• art shop (closed) • .............................trade thread
art by me. ik it's broken i don't feel like fixing it rn lol

hello!
I'm Bip | they/them
I'm a queer adult player +
freelance artist who
loves D&D, horror,
fantasy, and insects!
Bip

My pets
My items
My wishlist