Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Santa's Deer by Hey_Dexter

Based on Click to view
Artist Hey_Dexter [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Santa's Deer

Postby Hey_Dexter » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:36 am

Dasher (he/him)(top left), the fastest deer on the sleigh team. He's a jock, sporty and takes everything as a competition. Very egotistical and selfish, brags a lot. Dancer (he/him)(Top middle), Dasher's (secretly fruity) best friend and wingman, (obviously) a good dancer but hates when others watch. Prancer (he/they)(top right), who likes Rudolph and ex Dancer's best friend, stands up for Rudolph 50% of the time, kinda quiet and awkward, likes books and chess. Vixen (she/they)(bottom left), once made fun of by Dasher until she beat him up. She's the strongest on the team, but is very humble about it, Rudolph's best friend. Comet (it/its)(bottom middle), doesn't talk at all and stays out of all drama. Second strongest on the team, annoyed by everything and stays alone. Cupid (She/her)(bottom right), the cheerleader to your jock. She makes fun of Rudolph just as much as Dasher and Dancer. She likes Dasher and acts like a spoiled pick-me.
Hey_Dexter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Santa's Deer

Postby RoxyTBDW » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:24 pm

I love this so much! Cute little stories for them!
Reworking sig - She/they
Chicoon Hub

My interests change a lot...
RoxyTBDW

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me