Based on Click to view
Artist kiwipen [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Tallhearts Artist Search

Postby kiwipen » Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:31 am

Tallhearts is looking for talented artists willing to create quality adopts for the species.
You can view information about compensation for full artist positions here.

The positions currently open are;
Guest Artist
Full Artist

Guest Artists are given a trial period of 3 adoptables to ensure they're a good fit for the species. After the trial is over, assuming they've completed those three adoptables (all standard), they're given a standard MYO. They may graduate to Full Artist if they wish, or do another Guest Artist period another month. Guest Artists do not earn artist points like Full Artists. Guest Artists may choose to do Nursery Work, but need to request it specifically. Guest Artists cannot take customs. They are limited to nursery work, or adoptable work.

Full Artists enjoy all the perks outlined in the link above; earning Artist Points, having a flexible work schedule, and earning monthly standard MYO for their activity. They are automatically added to the Nursery, but they do not have to work in it. They are hired on an ongoing basis; but are let go after 3 months of inactivity.

When applying, please include what position you are aiming for, and if you have any special requests, accommodations, or circumstances you want to let me know about. You are free to PM Me those as well, if you'd prefer.

I require two entries minimum to be hired
One non-edited entry, and one edited entry. If you want to only do standard adopts / non-edited adopts forever, please indicate that when applying. I will expect you to only do standard adopts until you can show you do edits though.

Edit Tips;
These lines were made with size 4 pencil no pen pressure, and finer details were made with size 3 pencil (for hooves) and size 1 pencil (for hair streaks)
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tallhearts Artist Search

Postby Inkeyu » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:04 pm

I would very much like to enter! I'm currently marking so I can come back to it a bit later. :)
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me