Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

advent keld concepts by Griddle

Artist Griddle [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

advent keld concepts

Postby Griddle » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:33 am

Sketching out ideas for my myo event keldine! I don't feel comfortable committing to the lines until I figure out what I want (and get my hot lil hands on all of the edits I can manage).

Traits I do have: claws and horns! Those are good!

Traits that are in trades limbo but should return from the war soon: glow (eyes), white scales. hair+beard, and fangies!

I plan on making the scales pearl/opalescent! I have successfully drawn this effect one (1) time so I don't know why I'm doing this to myself but. :? Also going for that fang style popular in East Asian art,,, if I can figure out the anatomy to it and to make it look right!

Chosen-tier traits haven't been made available yet but I can dream--! Halo my beloved. 🥺 Long body is under consideration too, but is less of a priority. (Still got doodled!)

Other stuff in consideration: muzzle edit for dragon snoot! (Decided to move away from this one!) Ear shape change? Fluffy tail? What do you guys think? 🤷‍♀️

Colors are... not set. Doodled pink flesh b/c I love our white n pink cat but warm, brownish gray flesh or maybe a cooler blue-slate would be possible, too. Preeeetty set on yellow eyes! I had been thinking of an eye edit to remove the pupils but I kinda like them, so. I am considering colored sclera, though! Middlin'- or dark-shaded. Horns and claws are... warm medium neutral rn but might get pearlized (claws). Not sure about the horns! Considering pinking stuff up but I'd probably have to spring for the albino trait at that point.

idk. We'll see! I am having fun playing with ideas for this event, though. :3

Last bumped by Griddle on Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:33 am.
-
ImageImage
ImageImage
of course I have [NONE] hair and pronouns
queer • grown-up • est
ImageImageImage
🌲SIBLING ALERT!!🌲
Griddle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery