Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cas

Postby Ucanthandleme » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:02 pm

username: Ucanthandleme
kalon name: Cas
wand design:
how did they get their wand?:
Cas looking deadpan at the object floating in front of them. Their one and only wand… well more like a fork. Cas looked up into the sky, a fork for a wand. A FORK FOR A WAND! He, the greatest magic prodigy in the whole kingdom, had got a fork instead of a wand. You see, this morning he woke up full of energy, the sky was clear, the sun was shining and he had a jump in his step all in excitement due to the fact today he was finally graduating and receiving his wand. The most glorious day for any magician.

He, a great prodigy, had already become a qualified magician far earlier than any before. His graduation ceremony was to be grand. Banners of gold, fireworks, long tables of people, everything for his graduation. The moment was grand as he stood before the great tower, groups of people watching from below. He spoke gently a string of complex words, watching as the tower rumbled then spat out a blinding white light. Reaching out his hand he waited for his wand to float into his grasp but what he got when he opened his palm and the white light disappeared was a fork… a fork!?!

Yes, it did have a ribbon, yes it did have ruby gems inlaid in the grip and yes it had a string of beads flowing off the end, but it was still a fork. Everyone scrambled to see his wand but how could he let them see it, it was simply too embarrassing. Giving a sign he turned to the audience and smiled, "My wand is a special invisible wand so unfortunately nobody can see it." Everyone nodded at this explanation after all such a rare sounding wand could only be weld by a prodigy such as Cas. Looking around he quickly walked off stage looking at the wand in his hand. What was he going to do now?

326/500

☆-------☆
Credit: Toyhouse
☆----------------☆
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage