show name ;;
      call name ;;
      gender ;;
      age ;;
      color ;; Blue Caridean Piebald with Snowflaking
      genotype ;; Kk/Bb/dd/Atal/Exe/Iir/Slsl/Spsx/Gsg/mm/tt/FF/Nnh/UU
      special notes:

Code: Select all
      For this kiddo, they are twins with #403. As a result, this kiddo is an (optional) partner comp! If you decide to enter by yourself, then please note you will have to enter for both (just keep in mind the prompt should still be entered)!

These two have been together since we brought them in to the association. For this competition, tell us about their favorite thing to do together - either through writing or art! There is no minimum/maximum word count or art requirement, so answer this prompt however you please.

This will be a semi-impress me competition. You can discuss at any length the prompt, but you only have three extras - which you cannot directly use to state their personality! You can still use the extras to give their personality, such as a playlist or history, but no dedicated personality section. You may accomplish this through this thread, or create a joint thread elsewhere (just remember to link it)!

As for their history, all of the Caridean huskies lived on the same remote island with the rest of their family and had been well cared for. Otherwise, everything else is up to you!

This competition will end January 20th, 2021. As always let me know of any questions/comments/concerns! Their bandana color and pattern will be discussed after winners are posted, and you may apply for/win any husky in this set (ie you can win more than one).

[code][b]applicant for #402 ;;[/b]
      [b]applicant for #403 ;;[/b] (a linked form would be most helpful)
      [b]kennel/stable ;;[/b]
      [b]show name ;;[/b]
      [b]call name ;;[/b]
      [b]gender ;;[/b]
      [b]age ;;[/b]

[b]favorite thing to do together ;;[/b]
      [/code]
Last edited by Venatici on Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:33 am, edited 5 times in total.
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

───────────────────────────────────── β™₯ ──────
morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

gonny b gay β™₯ rose β™₯ bark bark
bean β™₯ kilogram β™₯ giant rat

──────── β™₯ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #402

Postby β–ΊAthenaβ—„ » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:49 am

Marking!
β–ΊAthenaβ—„

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #402

Postby BlueEyedKite » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:25 am

yesssss -3- mark.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Baltic Husky #402 - OPEN

Postby Venatici » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:33 pm

this competition is now open! : )
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

πšƒπš‘πšŠπšβ€™πšœ πš πš‘πšŠπš πš’πš πš–πšŽπšŠπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπšœπš, πšπš˜πšŽπšœπš—β€™πš πš’πš?
πšƒπš˜ πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšœπš, 𝚊𝚜 πš πšŽπš•πš•.

π™Έβ€™πš– πš—πš˜πš πš•πš˜πš—πšŽπš•πš’ πš πš‘πšŽπš— π™Έβ€™πš– πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚒𝚘𝚞

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:16 pm

applicant for #402 ;; certified
    applicant for #403 ;; honeybunchesofoats
    kennel/stable ;; Birch Acres
    show name ;; BA's Be Your Friend
    call name ;; Hiro
    gender ;; male
    age ;; 2

favorite thing to do together ;; you look at Hiro and Tadashi and think Big Hero 6, right? You think of this loving brother relationship, cute, two peas in a pod, love to toss a ball together kind of boys, right? You think cutesie, adoring, makes you want to pinch their cheeks like you're a grandma and they're your grandchildren you haven't seen in 3 months.

Wrong.

You would be absolutely and incredibly wrong.

Tadashi and Hiro and the troublesome two. The gruesome twosome. Two peas in a pod as assumed, but their favorite thing to do is not as innocent as you may have tried to foreshadow. Nay, nay. Tadashi and Hiro and trouble makers, These boys are the Jester's of BSA. After arriving to the island, where they've remained together, Tadashi and Hiro kind of stuck together. Some may say it's the twin bond, some may say it's just simply because they've been each other's foundation since birth.

The boys love to terrorize Baltic Staff by pranking them. How can a dog prank someone, you ask? Tadashi and Hiro have mastered the art of pranks and are a lot smarter than they lead on.

Most days, their pranks are minor and harmless, but extremely inconveniencing. They boys have been noted of doing the following: taking shoe laces from shoes but specifically only one side, hiding remotes, hiding the other shoe that still has its laces, they've managed to get into toilet paper, shred it to bits, and scattered those bits everywhere like toilet paper confetti. They've pulled buttons off of shirts and pants and even chewed and stripped wires at one point.

playlist: x x x

art:
a quick sketch of the boys conspiring their greatest prank

Last edited by certified on Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:27 pm

apologies for the delay, this has been requested to be extended last night so the new end date is now the 21st ^^
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:31 am

certified wrote:
    applicant for #402 ;; certified
    applicant for #403 ;; honeybunchesofoats
    kennel/stable ;; Birch Acres
    show name ;; BA's Be Your Friend
    call name ;; Hiro
    gender ;; male
    age ;; 2

favorite thing to do together ;; you look at Hiro and Tadashi and think Big Hero 6, right? You think of this loving brother relationship, cute, two peas in a pod, love to toss a ball together kind of boys, right? You think cutesie, adoring, makes you want to pinch their cheeks like you're a grandma and they're your grandchildren you haven't seen in 3 months.

Wrong.

You would be absolutely and incredibly wrong.

Tadashi and Hiro and the troublesome two. The gruesome twosome. Two peas in a pod as assumed, but their favorite thing to do is not as innocent as you may have tried to foreshadow. Nay, nay. Tadashi and Hiro and trouble makers, These boys are the Jester's of BSA. After arriving to the island, where they've remained together, Tadashi and Hiro kind of stuck together. Some may say it's the twin bond, some may say it's just simply because they've been each other's foundation since birth.

The boys love to terrorize Baltic Staff by pranking them. How can a dog prank someone, you ask? Tadashi and Hiro have mastered the art of pranks and are a lot smarter than they lead on.

Most days, their pranks are minor and harmless, but extremely inconveniencing. They boys have been noted of doing the following: taking shoe laces from shoes but specifically only one side, hiding remotes, hiding the other shoe that still has its laces, they've managed to get into toilet paper, shred it to bits, and scattered those bits everywhere like toilet paper confetti. They've pulled buttons off of shirts and pants and even chewed and stripped wires at one point.

playlist: x x x

art:
a quick sketch of the boys conspiring their greatest prank

winner winner! bro, you kill me, the playlist vibes were so different it threw me for a loop x'D I love the concept though, well done! worth the rick roll <3

let me know what youd like for the bandanna on this kiddo : )
|
|

|

|
|
|

|
|

morgan . he/him pronouns
my love β™₯ lgbt+ . blm

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:35 am

Why did I type "and instead of "are" so much? I cry.
Also, the red is fine by me, bc Hiro wears a red shirt in Big Hero 6 cx.

Tysm morg! :3
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me