Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Demon - Shierr by _Shierr_

Artist _Shierr_ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Demon - Shierr

Postby _Shierr_ » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:19 am

Som this is a character of mine - the demon Shierr. The 'r' is pronounced very rolling and it's long. I just don't want to write like five r's in a row... :lol: This is a chibi version of him, but it's not as good as I hoped he would turn out to be. The colour of his skin should be a tad darker and I don't remember what I imagined his ears would look like in his human-like form. In his demon form he is completely black with red hair and eyes. I think I have somekind of a description of him somewhere, but I just didn't have the patience to go and search...

I might try to draw an actual character, but it's going to be hard, since I'm working with a touch pad mouse.

Hope you all like him! :D
I still have way too many items! Pleasem collect them all away, or I will leave and no one gets them! Also, I have three rats from the fare, so the fastest will get them, too.

~*~ Image ~*~ Image ~*~ Image ~*~
_Shierr_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon - Shierr

Postby _Shierr_ » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 am

Yello? Any comments?
I still have way too many items! Pleasem collect them all away, or I will leave and no one gets them! Also, I have three rats from the fare, so the fastest will get them, too.

_Shierr_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon - Shierr

Postby _Shierr_ » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:48 am

Comments, please?

_Shierr_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me