Drawing sessions 5
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vestian Adrell Lumos

Postby Domino Tricks » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:59 pm

username; Domino Tricks
pony name; Vestian Adrell Lumos
gender; Male (He/Him, They/Them)
magick type; Water
prompt; (Why do they desire the Royal Guard position, and what training have they gone through to prepare themselves?)

Personality:
Vestian is a reserved pony with a good heart and, while he can seem intimidating due to his reserved nature, once you get to know him, he is a very kind pony who always thinks of others before himself. While fiercely loyal to those he is closest to, he is always cautious of those he does not know. Vestian can be brutally honest which sometimes upsets ponies who aren't used to him, but he can't help it since he was raised that way. If someone were to ever confide in him, he would keep their secrets till the day he dies.

Current life:
Vestian lives in a small town on the outskirts of Paledon with their family who owns a modest forgery and metal-working shop making various items. When he isn't helping his parents around the shop you can find him practicing his magicks and sword fighting in the fields by the river willow. He has a messenger crow that is basically a pet to him, and also has a one-eyed cat named Mr. Peepers.

Goals:
Ever since the announcement of the royal guard and Magister guard position openings, Vestian has wanted to try out for the positions. He believes protecting the Royals and Magister is one of the most important things in all of Paledon, and feels it is the highest honor. He hopes that his training, while very informal due to the fact that he has been taught by his father, will help him when the guards are chosen.

Training:
Since news of the guard positions being open Vestian has trained harder in his Magick abilities and sword fighting. His father has been the one to teach him both magic and sword fighting ever since Vestian was just a little foal. Vestian's father pushes him to be better every time they spar together but always makes sure to never goes past Vestian's limits. Vestian has gotten better and better over the years, and can even out-maneuver his father at times.

Hopes and dreams:
Other than becoming a royal guard, Vestian would love to learn more about Paledon's history since his family never had the resources to teach him as a foal. He hopes that perhaps one day, even if he is unable to become a royal guard or Magister guard, to meet the Magister Lunare in person. He would also love to raise enough money to expand his parents' forgery shop and possibly to open a bakery that his sister has been wanting to make for years.

Past events:
Growing up wasn't.

As an older sibling, Vestian has always been protective of his younger sister Lilian and has encouraged her dreams and ambitions ever since she could walk. Vestian loves his little sister and has always helped her with flying and magic when their parents were too busy working in the shop.

The messenger crow that he now considers a pet wasn't always a welcome sight within the family. Crows are considered a bad omen within the family and when she first came, they thought a terrible thing happened, but when Vestian's father read the note she bared he couldn't have been happier as the note read:

"To the Lumos family, I hope this letter finds you well.

We at the firm have agreed to grant your family's loan for the expansion of your metal-working shop.
On the condition that you can pay it back within the year
We hope to see your wears spreading across the land someday.

P.S. The crow is a gift as a thanks for your business with us.

-The head of the Firm

Ever since they received that letter the crow has become a very welcomed sight, and has become a part of the family.

610 words 3,313 characters not including the coloring coding and the labels like Personality, Current life, etc.
x[ Artshop ]
x[ Mythlings ]
x[ © ]
My name is Cas, I go by He/they.
I draw for c$, pets, and Flight Rising currencies.
DMs always open.
x
Domino Tricks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me