Based on Click to view
Artist Violetflowers [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Capybrats Artist Search

Postby Violetflowers » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:27 pm

Hello and welcome friends! I'm looking for some artists to help me get my new species up and running. I cannot wait to see what you all come up with and look forward to working with you. This is specifically for an artist search, but I am also interested in finding a moderator, as well as and archivist. If you want to become part of the team reach out to me via PM, I would be happy discuss any ideas and how you'd be able to help out!

Species details
Capybrats are small rodents the size of a capybara. A group of Capybrats is called a mischief and usually ranges from 10 up to 100 members at one time. They have litters of 3-5 pups. Having 3 is most common, 4 being uncommon, and 5 being rare. The front half matching the look of a capybara, and the back being like a rat. They range in color from white, red, brown, gray, beige, and black. They have many patterns, mostly natural such as spots or stripes, but have been seen with more complex coats on rare occasion.

Rules and Guidelines
  • Do not claim the lines as your own
  • Do not copy other's designs
  • If your design is not chosen it will not become an official capybrat. (You retain the design still)
  • If your design is chosen you may keep it as a custom, or gift it/put it up for adoption. It will become an official capybrat and be added to the archive.

As of right now there is no set end date, and no specific number of artists I am looking for.

Last bumped by Violetflowers on Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:27 pm.
Violetflowers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me