Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Keldines - Winter Event by kageyenova

Based on Click to view
Artist kageyenova [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
156 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Keldines - Winter Event

Postby kageyenova » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:57 pm

Welcome to the Keldines Advent!
Join the Discord!

| artist search | customs + myos | Growths + Transfers | shop | trades + ownership | nursery |
| main archive | discord | [url=xxx]fanclub[/url] | trait guide |

Read Below!

Yo, What's This?
    Starting December 1st, Keldines will be opening up an Advent Event!
    Just about every day, users will check in here on this page to collect a prize of some sort! Day One is going to start with an open free standard MYO, so get your ideas ready! Staff will be able to comment the prizes you've earned under your Color-In. New prizes will be available daily at CS Rollover, though some days may consist of competitive adopts where prizes can still be rewarded for participation!

What if I Can't Use the Oekaki Feature?
    That's alright! You can phone a friend to color-in and make edits for you, but the Subject of the post must say [your username]'s Advent Keldine! You will link back to that color-in daily to still collect from this page.

What Are the Prizes?
    The prizes will mostly consist of edit items exclusive to the Keldine MYO you color-in for this event! They will not be usable elsewhere, so keep tabs on the items you have! By Christmas, if you're editing your Keldine consistently by the day, you should have one wild looking Kel!

Can I Trade My Items?
    Sure thing! The Winter Event prizes will only be tradable for other prizes however; take it up to shadeyenova to get approval on your swap and who you're doing your trade with!

What if I Miss a Day?
    Unfortunately, we can't quite go back in time to retrieve a prize. The prize will change daily, so be sure to give us a visit before the next CS Rollover to make your earning!

<3
Last edited by kageyenova on Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BOOTHS

MYO Color - In Page

You must have a colored-in Keldine to participate!
        All users will return here on this main page in order to collect prizes! A new form will appear in this quote every day; be sure to read through it!
        • If oekaki does not work for you, you are permitted to commission/request someone else color in the oekaki + edit the keldine for you!
        • The Subject/Title of your post must be along the lines of "[your username]'s Advent Keldine"! It will be easier to search up your MYO this way
        • you MUST link back to your color-in every day in order to get edit items and scales!

DAY ONE FORM:
    -- CLOSED

as of DAY ONE, your keldine should be unedited. This is starting out as STANDARD!
    please be sure to read the rules on the MYO EVENT PAGE!

Go here to turn in scales for edit items, the reverse, or trade with other users!
        You must fill out your forms correctly in order to complete a transaction, else you will be skipped over!
        If you lack an item you claim to have, or do not have the required amount of scales, you will also be skipped!
        Staff will do their best to make sure you have the correct amount of items, but please be sure you're keeping track of this also!

Event Adopts

this isn't out just yet!
Last edited by kageyenova on Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ADVENT COLLECTABLES

Collect Daily Prizes Here!
there may be a couple days where prizes may be unavailable; in that case, check out the adopts or trade-in pages, or use that time to make more edits to your keldine!

DAY TWO:
random COMMON trait!
use this form to sign up for a randomized roll! You can see this happen actively in the Keldines Discord.
Look out for a Keldine Staff member to comment on your MYO with the trait you get!

-- CLOSED
if you're dissatisfied with the trait staff rolls for you, feel free to swap items with another user! you can find a trading form to notify staff with under the Trade-ins booth!

DAY THREE:
Keldine Adopt!
Earn some scales by participating in the competition! Some cool items are going to be available in the Trade-Ins booth tomorrow, so now's your chance to earn some event currency!

DAY FOUR:
EARN x3 SCALES!
+ discord exclusive RANDOM rare trait raffle! [15 winners, closes in 3 hours]
use this form to earn x3 scales! these can currently be used in the trade-ins booth!
look out for a staff member to comment on your event MYO!

-- CLOSED

DAY FIVE:
random UNCOMMON trait!
use this form to sign up for a randomized roll! You can see this happen actively in the Keldines Discord.
Look out for a Keldine Staff member to comment on your MYO with the trait you get!

-- CLOSED
if you're dissatisfied with the trait staff rolls for you, feel free to swap items with another user! you can find a trading form to notify staff with under the Trade-ins booth!
if you get an item that overrides a trait you already have, you can request a re-roll! (ex: getting an uncommon tail when you've already used a common tail trait)

DAY SIX:
Keldine Adopt!
No earnings for today, but happy Hanukkah! We hope you're enjoying the event so far + liked the brilliant items made by Vampiric for the Hanukkah CS Event!
New swaps should be available in the Trade-Ins Booth!

DAY SEVEN:
Snow Sifting for Scales!
There are so many scales to be picked up around here, let's see how many you find!
use this form to sign up for a randomized roll to earn 3-15 scales! You can see this happen actively in the Keldines Discord.
Look out for a Keldine Staff member to comment on your MYO with the amount of scales you get!

-- CLOSED
The MYO editable is now considered to be closed! Any color-ins made after @Plushbunny will not be approved. The keldine you have now is the one you're stuck with! Best of luck!

DAY EIGHT:
random COMMON trait!
more common trait chances, especially for those who missed DAY TWO!

-- CLOSED
we won't be doing re-rolls for duplicates this time-- perhaps you could gift your edits to another user!

DAY NINE:
random RARE trait!
+ discord exclusive RANDOM unique trait raffle!
[20 winners, closes in 5 hours. see in #giveaway channel!]

-- CLOSED

DAY TEN:
Keldine Adopt!
No earnings for today, but we've got our first scale auction! Quickly find some users to swap scales with, move your items around!
We're almost halfway there!

DAY ELEVEN:
random UNCOMMON trait!

-- CLOSED

DAY TWELVE:
ANY ONE UNIQUE OR BELOW TRAIT!
use this form to grab any trait on the main trait list! You cannot select any chosen traits.
Look out for a Keldine Staff member to comment on your MYO to confirm the trait you've chosen!

-- CLOSED
you cannot trade away the trait you've selected, and you cannot gift it to another user! Whatever trait you select can only go on your keldine! (If you change your mind about the trait, you are not obligated to keep it! But it still cannot be given away or used elsewhere)

DAY THIRTEEN:
Snow Sifting for Scales!
So much snow has piled up, and Link is still missing!
Help us search through the snow to find him- and pick up some scales along the way!
use this form to sign up for a randomized roll to earn 1-10 scales! You can see this happen actively in the Keldines Discord.
Look out for a Keldine Staff member to comment on your MYO with the amount of scales you get!

-- CLOSED
The Trade-ins Booth is still closed! But maybe if we have enough help sifting through the snow, we can find Link in time to open the booth up again tomorrow!

DAY FOURTEEN:
random RARE trait!
Link has been found! Thank you all for helping! He'll have the trade-ins booth set up soon!

-- CLOSED

DAY FIFTEEN:
Keldine Adopt!
Use some scales to bid in on this Peppermint Demon! Swap your scales with other users!
can you believe we're only 10 days away from Christmas?

DAY SIXTEEN:
rest zzz
Day 16 of this advent will be used to give our Staff and Keldines a little break!
all the keldines that have been made so far are looking quite impressive! we hope you're enjoying the event so far!
the trade-ins booth will still be open on this day, but we may be a little slow with responses!
thank you so much for your patience with us so far!

DAY SEVENTEEN:
EARN x3 SCALES!
+ take a chance earning another unique trait by being the first person to post at the top of each page!
(starting at pg. 253)
DO NOT delete your form after posting!
use this form to earn x3 scales!
-- CLOSED
If you've earned a unique trait, you can see what you've rolled in the discord! Staff will comment on your page for this also!

DAY EIGHTEEN:
Keldine Adopt!
Earn some scales by participating in the competition! Some cool items are going to be available in the Trade-Ins booth tomorrow, so now's your chance to earn some event currency!

DAY NINETEEN:
x3 scales OR random uncommon trait!
Choose your prize!
use only one of the forms below! If you put both in your post, you WILL be skipped!
use this form to earn x3 scales!
-- CLOSED
-- CLOSED

DAY TWENTY:
Keldine Raffle Adopts!
Check out these six gorgeous kelbeans based off of some holiday foods, made by hypnowave! Take your chances entering for one of them!
Only five more days until Christmas! How excited are you?

DAY TWENTY-ONE:
x5 scales OR random rare trait!
Choose your prize!
use only one of the forms below! If you put both in your post, you WILL be skipped!
use this form to earn x5 scales!
-- CLOSED
-- CLOSED

DAY TWENTY-TWO:
Keldine Adopt!
Another scale auction! This one is brought to you by MistCat!
We hope this event has been worthwhile to you thus far, we're almost done! Your keldines are looking great!

DAY TWENTY-THREE:
CHOOSE YOUR RARITY ROLL!
this one is gonna be hell, let's go!
choose any one tier from the following;
common
uncommon
rare
unique
and plug it into the form below in order to earn yourself a random trait off the trait list! Whatever you earn today will not be tradable!
use this form once you've made your decision!
-- CLOSED
you can see what you've rolled in the discord!
rerolls and trades not permitted

CHRISTMAS EVE:
ANY ONE UNIQUE OR BELOW TRAIT!
use this form to grab any trait on the main trait list! You cannot select any chosen traits.
Look out for a Keldine Staff member to comment on your MYO to confirm the trait you've chosen!

-- CLOSED
you cannot trade away the trait you've selected, and you cannot gift it to another user! Whatever trait you select can only go on your keldine! (If you change your mind about the trait, you are not obligated to keep it! But it still cannot be given away or used elsewhere)

CHRISTMAS:
random CHOSEN trait!
This is the final day of the event; fill out the form below to collect a random chosen roll!
You can see the rolls happen in the keldines discord!
Look out for a staff member to comment on your keldine MYO with what you get!

—— closed
if you fill the form out incorrectly, you will be skipped!
Today is also the last day the trade-ins booth is open! Cash in your scales while you can!
Last edited by kageyenova on Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 38 times in total.
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keldines - Winter Event

Postby kageyenova » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:58 pm

you may post past this point
hi im kage.
kageyenova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:58 pm

don we now out gay apparel
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnknown » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:59 pm

vibrates,, cannot wait-- too much excitement

~The Candle Collector~
I collect candles!
so uh,, trade me candles?
please?

Total candle count: 30.000

May the winds bless your travels!
TheUnknown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Westsparrow » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:00 pm

MMMARK

Call me Star or West!
She/they | Artist, writer, and musician

My pet doubles are free!

♡ My closed species characters can be found here ! (outdated)

♡ Wermz archive | ♡ Cozie archive

____Art credit @ Magnaskies

Westsparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:00 pm

weh
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsyn » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:01 pm

Already have MYO in mind (:
Kitsyn