Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Character Design by leachface

Based on Click to view
Artist leachface [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Character Design

Postby leachface » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:56 am

Name- Esther.
Age- 15-18.
Height- 4'11-5'2.
Build- Slim/petite.
Description- Esther loves anything cutsie and warm. She enjoys collecting hair clips, ties, etc and occasionally wears them in her hair. She loves splashing in rain puddles and making bullet journals about anything exciting that happens in her day even if it's just getting to pet a dog. Her bubbly personality makes her a class favorite. One of her hobbies includes collecting squishmallows. Another is drinking hot cocoa, and her favorite fruit is strawberry. She's quite clumsy but always wanted to sail on the ocean. She views life as an adventure and is determined to make the most of hers. Esther loves to pick up long sticks on her walks and draw maps in the dirt. She loves watching anime, and oddly enough enjoys solving math problems for fun. Her favorite outfit is her frog onesie which she calls Crocket. (This is all just place holder, if you like her feel free to edit anything about her.)((She was so fun to design))

Edit- oh and um half body ^^

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Character Design

Postby pinkhills » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:06 pm