Kalon Staff Litter | XI - Justice (Upright) -winner pg.3! by Schnuffel Bunny

Based on Click to view
Artist Schnuffel Bunny [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
76 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalon Staff Litter | XI - Justice (Upright) -winner pg.3!

Postby Schnuffel Bunny » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:35 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
edits wrote:standard - hair, shine, claws
common - fur, tail, backmane
uncommon - fur, tongue, ears
non-rarity - colored sclera, long whiskers
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Balance and equilibrium, Cause and effect, Fairness, Justice, Responsibility"
The Justice card indicates that the fairest decision will be made. Justice is the sword that cuts through a situation, and will not be swayed by outer beauty when deciding what is fair and just.

For this Kalon, tell me when did they have the biggest moment of being very responsible. word count unlimited. extras are allowed.

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender;
prompt;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ends on the 5th 11:00PM (PDT)!
Last edited by Schnuffel Bunny on Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Species Artist for:
ImageImage

My most favorite things:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Discord: Schnuffel Bunny#0531
Pokemon Unite User: Schnuffel

If you feel like chatting, don't feel shy to PM me!
      kalons - chicoons - zeus
      ▶ Adult - She/Her - August 1 🎉

Schnuffel Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Staff Litter | XI - Justice (Upright)

Postby justamindset » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:41 am

username; DragonOfEmber 695530
    name; Equinox
    gender; male
    prompt; wip

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinkori » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:51 am

mark
    WHITE MOONLIGHT !!
    jin ♡ it/he ♡ estp ♡ omni
    certified blond men kisser
    dms are always welcome
    listopinterestcarrd
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:18 am

oh mark
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:49 am

username; CatOwU
name; Clarimond
gender; Female
prompt;
"THEY EXECUTED ME BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS!" The ghost screamed at her.
It was painful, really.
She knew of this. It kept her up at night.
They were both crying over it right now.
"YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DID IT FOR US! I COULDNT DO ANYTHING I TRIED."
"OH YOU TRIED? REALLY? BECAUSE NOTHING CHANGED."
She let out a choked sob.
"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I DID. I DID IT FOR YOU, ME, KRITA! IT WAS ALL OF US OR JUST ONE, BUT YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN."
There was a long pause, only soft sobs and sniffles could be heard.
"Why would it be all of us?"
"He told me so. He threatened to kill the three of us if I went against his word.
It was one lost life versus three."
The ghost stared to the ground. The smoke coming from her burning tears decreasing for a small moment.
Clarimond looked angry, but really she was just desperate. It felt like all the thing she did, no matter what they were, always ended up being wrong.
She was always blamed for everything. It was just... tiring, it was constantly emotionally, physically and mentally draining.
Suddenly, the smoke became stronger, and there was a loud sob coming from her friend, her her coworker.
...Her son.
He suddenly jumped to her arms, screaming apologies for not listening, blaming himself.
That's what hurt the most.
She hug him dearly, letting him cry on her chest. She put her head on top of his, and whispered to him while tears ran down her cheeks, trying to comfort him, to tell him he was wrong and nothing was his fault.
They were each others pillar, and now one has crumbled and the other has fallen.
Last edited by Sadcat on Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:05 am

username; skink | name; torch | gender; trans masc, he/they
prompt;
    note: if i do not win [ and if i do actually make any art of this guy], i am not comfortable with the winner
    using my art, sorry ^^"

will you be the unworthiest head for this crown, or will your name be spoken of in myth and legend ?

the words haunted him ever since they were spoken on his father’s death bed. he had only a few
    minutes left but called them in, uttering those few words in his feverish state before othering him to
    leave. at thats time they were to young to truly understand those words but in the days leading up to
    him being crowed the new king of the kingdom they came back at an instant. the sound of his father’s
    voice was chillingly clear, as if his spirit was following him, haunting him with the question.

he hated it. sometimes he wished he could run away and lead the responsibility to someone else. he
    knew his brother would of wanted to run the kingdom, why couldn't he hand over the crown to him?
    maybe then he's stop receiving the dirty looks that right kept throwing at him. right knew he did not
    want to do this, he knew this from the first instance that torch was told of what has being handed
    over after the passing of his father. both the discomfort he felt due to his brother's coldness towards
    him and the weight of his responsibility... he wanted to run away, and never return.

wip.
Last edited by bug on Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dewy Feathers » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:25 am

username; Dewy Feathers
name; Idris
gender; Male
prompt;

Idris- Like a king
"King Idris, we heard something you need to know."

Idris was king of a large country. After his father died, a widow who his father knew adopted Idris and his sibling. Their adoptive mother's brother was king, and the king had no siblings or children. The relationship between the king and their mother was almost nonexistent. Once the king was dead, Idris was surprised by the crown. There couldn't be queens, and there always had to be an heir. Idris had a younger brother, Teros, and a sister, Tiga.

"Idris, your brother wants to speak with you." Idris nodded. Teros walked in.
"I have some bad news. Our adoptive mother has died. I've told Tiga. She didn't take it well." Idris didn't either. "She was murdered. I've launched an investigation." Idris sighed. He would have to pay his respects later. Right now, he had to deal with the border skirmishes.

"King Idris, our spies heard something." Idris looked up from his breakfast. "What is it, Teros?" "We've found a plot to murder you. Send the country into chaos. What do you want us to do?" Idris sighed. He hated being king. Did anyone ever see him as one anyway? "Can you be my guard, Teros?" Teros nodded. "I've also put Tiga under protection. She can't handle what's happening right now." "I'll visit her. I can find the time."

Idris walked into Tiga's room. He found her crying on the ground. "She's dead, Idris. I will never see her again." The king sat beside his sister, comforting her. The sun sank, and the room grew darker when Idris heard something in the halls. Soft footsteps. The sound of a sword unsheathed. A masked figure burst into the room, slashing their sword and throwing a dagger. The dagger hit Idris in the leg. He stood up, defending against the attacker. Idris tried to save his sister, but the attacker knew all his moves. Idris tackled him, driving the masked figure against the wall. He ripped off his mask.

"Teros, why?"

Teros tried to fight back. Idris could hear guards running towards them. Several burst into the room. "Imprison Teros, and put him on trial for the attempted murder of the King and Princess." Teros snarled as the guards restrained him.

"Why did you do it, brother?" After a long pause, Teros spoke. "You won't understand. I was always second. I was 'the brother,' or 'the assistant' 'the heir.' You never saw me. Never spent time with me. I saw one way out. Once you were dead, I could be king. I would make this country powerful. Tiga wouldn't be a problem; she was always sensitive."

Idris sat in silence. "Did you murder mother too?" Teros nodded. "I will leave you then. You tried to kill me, you tried to kill Tiga, you killed our only mother." Idris left.

"Did I do the right thing? Chyros, was it worth it? He was my brother. We were a family." Idris sat on the throne, waiting for an answer.

"It was. You did the right thing under considerable pressure. No matter who Teros is, it was an attempt on your life, and he almost succeeded. Your leg might heal; it might not. But you will live, and so will Tiga."
Last edited by Dewy Feathers on Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dewy Feathers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rab1es » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:59 am

mark
rab1es

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LokisTrick » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:13 am

Mark!
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junker Queen » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:40 am

username; Queen Cupid
name; Stone
gender; female
prompt; adopted the child of the one they love
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes