question 1 by craig?

Based on Click to view
Artist craig? [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

question 1

Postby craig? » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:08 pm

Deercan wrote:@ among us au kalons - whats everyone's favourite tasks?

Crawl (purple): taking out the trash is great! everyone else hates it, which means when i agree to do it, i dont have to do the actually hard tasks! hah!

Trygve (orange): im not a big fan of any of them, to be honest! so tedious, tsk! mainly i end up getting assigned to fix the wiring, though. im really good at it!

Pin (blue): personally i prefer to stay in admin, so anything in there. i do assign the tasks, though, so...

Pogo (lime): inspecting the samples i guess, i think i just like spending time in med bay though. i can get pretty paranoid about injuries so knowing that everything i need in case something goes wrong is right next to me is comforting.

Saviel (green): ...as the ship's assigned doctor, and having barely any experience with the actual "running a spaceship" part... yeah. im always assigned medbay. sometimes they have me rewiring when trygve isn't, since i have the steadiest hands.

Dynamo (brown): i dont know, man...! i dont have ANY training in any of this, and they all think im too concussed to do anything properly... ugh! i just wanted to play among us! i've helped trygve refuel the ship a few times if that counts for anything...?

?! (cyan): ...? (he seems confused by the question.)
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me