event bleub 01 - the veil by magpie!

Based on Click to view
Artist magpie! [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
25 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

event bleub 01 - the veil

Postby magpie! » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:34 pm

ahhh I'm so excited to bring Bleubs back into the world of closed species!
    starting off with this ghostly friend

edits;
    basic - sclera
    common - hair, squish

---

to win this swirly sweetheart, tell me their favorite ghost story in 250 words or less!

prettying up is encouraged, extras are not allowed!

Code: Select all
    [list][b]username & number;[/b]
    [b]bleub name;[/b]
    [b]ghost story;[/b] [/list]

ends on November 5th at 8pm EST!
Last edited by magpie! on Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: event bleub 01 - the veil

Postby mackstarr » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:23 pm

username & number; mackstarr #87252 -- bleub name; Saeki
    ghost story;
    There was frost on the ground, the grass and fallen leaves stiff underfoot as Saeki made her way up a forest path. The moon was absent in the sky and she navigated mostly by memory. She tried to step softly to avoid the leaves crunching. There were few other sounds and she felt obvious and exposed. The trees began to close in ahead of her, as if they were forming a wall to stop any curious mortals who might venture too far into their depths. Saeki knew the way though, as she had come this way many times before. Stopping at the dark wall of bark, she noticed one white birch tree. Approaching quietly, she slipped into the nearly invisible gap beside it. The darkness on the other side was blinding and she paused, not sure where to step next. After a few moments, a soft glow appeared in front of her. It wavered and drifted. Its slowly grew until it started to become a shape. Saeki recognized a small cat and it looked at her curiously. Gradually, more glowing creatures began to materialize. A wolf, another bleub, a tiny field mouse. Their glow revealed the wall of trees forming a perfect ring. The ghostly creatures looked to Saeki expectantly as she placed the sage, dried flowers, and shiny clear stones she had been carrying at her feet. She was here to help them pass through the veil, as she did each new moon for lost and wandering spirits.
Last edited by mackstarr on Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Dropping to watch!
Last edited by barbatos. on Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult || ♥ taken ♥
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kolyakun » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:39 am

Mark!

┍━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┑

Kolya ★ She/They ★ INFP

My Kalons

Artist for Kalons

sig art by sov25 on TH

┕━━━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━━━┙
kolyakun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:58 am

username & number;
    roelian 34199

bleub name;
    sylen

ghost story;
    "I'm not sure it counts as a story, given that it actually happened to me... But, I was working for the local horror theater at the time, and we had a room dedicated to mannequins. They would hang there on these racks - which was creepy enough on its own even without what happened that night.

"I was closing up and happened to walk by that room. The light was on. Weird. We hadn't even been in there that day. As I went to flick off the light, I noticed the mannequins were... moving. Swaying gently from side to side around a central mannequin, who was completely still. Facing away from the door. There was no breeze in the room, nor any vent or windows. I should have flipped the light and bolted then and there, but I stood transfixed as the central mannequin began to slowly rotate. When it came around to where its eyes - or what would have been eyes - locked with mine, everything stopped. Every mannequin ceased movement and I swear for a moment I heard something else moving from the other end of that room.

"I bolted. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I haven't gone anywhere near that room again, and I quit my job that same week. Sometimes I wake up from nightmares and I can hear them. Can see those hollow eyes in the corner of my room before I fully wake up."

Story from TMA Crew Retrospective Q&A
    link to that here @ 10:10

Last edited by roelian on Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:19 am

username & number; strawberrymwilk + #793492
    bleub name; Kára
    ghost story;

Ever since she was old enough to remember Kára remembers being told the story of The Lost Ones.

A group of joeys, just like her and the others around her, became too ambitious. They decided one day to leave the comfort of the herd and seek out the Great ones. No one knew what the Great ones were but the 3 were determined to find out. As they made their way through their journey one by one they were picked off. The first Bleub found herself caught in a hunters trap by the leg, the remaining two continued on, blinded by their ambition. Next as they crossed a raging river the second was swept away in the currents. Yet again, did the final one continue on. This time fate was kind, he found the Great ones. They were angered at the group's ways, leaving their friends behind to seek out something just from stories. So the last Bleub had his mouth sewn shut, so he could never speak of what he found.

They say if you stray too far from your path you might just come across the ghost of one of the three. Ami appears when ones pride grows too strong, the hunters trap still sewn around her leg. Zaki leaks water from her face in a silent plea as gluttony overtakes ones mind. And last but not least, Ruairi appears dreams stuck pleading with just his eyes of the horrors of greed.

[244 words]

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rab1es » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:54 am

mark
rab1es

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpie! » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:07 am

ahh that's for the fun spooky stories!! the winner of this bleub is...

strawberrymwilk!!

I love the lore-like style of this story!! congratulations!
magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me