Based on Click to view
Artist -Isabella- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings -- #836

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:44 pm

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

To win this lion just tell me...are they as sinister as they might look to some lions?

Edits:
Medium Transparent Bat Wings

Ends 11/14/21

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion name:[/b]
[b]Lion gender:[/b]
[b]Pride:[/b]
[b]Pride status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] (Max 400 words)
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings -- #836

Postby Runnersback » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:49 pm

Username: Runnersback
Lion name: Bishop
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Lโ€™Oasis Lo
Pride status: High Cleric & Priestess of Balance
Prompt: [/400]

Wip<3
Last edited by Runnersback on Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image๐ŸŽถ RTF ๐ŸŽถ cal-vain ยฉ

๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š,
๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘."

๐ผ๐“‰โ€™๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“๐’พ๐’ป๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:59 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Fachnan
Lion gender: Male
Pride:Mystic Isles
Pride status:
Prompt: Sinister. A rather sibilous word if Facnan did say so himself. It was a word that conjured images of unseen snakes slithering through the darkness. A god of dark midnight, heads rising up to strike.

Or perhaps an omen of death rising pitch dark feathers up into a shroud that covers all.

Perhaps sinister was knowing that out there, lay unseen horrors. Just beyond your peripheral vision. Always a flash too fast for mortal eyes to see.

It didnt just lie in the dark of night though, nor the shadows. A slinking sinister being could be summoned at any time. Anywhere. It was made all the more horrible for it. Where could one hide if even the light was no friend nor ally.

Fachnan did not hide and this scared the other lions. How could one be unafraid unless he too was to be feared. How could one be marked with symbols of death, wings of royalty and not be a sinister threat themselves?

Fachnan did not know. It was how he had always been. It was likely how he always would be. He was tired of hiding. Tired of hiding his appearance and tired of hiding from true danger.

After all, if the truly sinister shadows wanted him dead, he wouldn't be here at all.
(216/400)
Last edited by minifun990 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:09 pm

Username:
Lion name:
Lion gender:
Pride:
Pride status:
Prompt: (Max 400 words)
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:53 am

Username: ToxicShadow
Lion name: Vital Demise
Pride: Existence's Resistance (Subpride of Oddities of the Celestial Heavens)
Pride status: Guild Master
Prompt:
The outside persona that Demise has created for himself is, indeed, sinister.

Within the world of Wild Lyfe, which was originally an MMORPG before the catastrophic event that brought the players into a world that remarkably resembles that within the game, players, known as Lionhearts, were not forced into certain roles or character classes. Given a massive amount of time and effort, one could learn any skill.

Demise primarily focused on learning and acquiring traits and skills that were related to dark and death magic, including wielding a scythe as his primary weapon, giving himself the made up class of "Necromancer," a Death Mage, and leaned into the eerie and menacing association with death.

Prior to the great catastrophe, Demise was known far and wide on his server for being one of the highest ranked veteran players in the game, sweeping other Lionhearts in PvP combat, making him feared by other players, and playing the game primarily solo. Never once did he formerly join or create a guild, although he could occasionally be bribed to temporarily join a guild for a short period of time to inflate their guild rankings.

His appearance was undoubtedly sinister, and Demise behaved in game as if all others were lower beings than he; only he and his own agenda were important, all other things could be crushed under his feet. He exchanged very little words with others, appeared unhinged and likely to attack anyone without warning, was incredibly cruel and vicious in the way he handled combat, commanding a hoard of skeletal soldiers to tear apart his enemies piece by piece, and seemed more like a villain in the eyes of community than the villainous NPCs in the game. New and lowered leveled Lionhearts, especially, feared him and did all they could to avoid him. Higher ranked players would sometimes lead crusades to attack him.

However, for all the sinister airs that Demise put on, the truth is, the one behind such a persona is a clever and strategic young man, one that is extremely loyal as a friend, but has some difficulty actually making friends in his original world. Sure, his taste is a little strange and macabre, but he's not a bad person.

Since the catastrophe, although some still are terrified of Demise, he has spent his energy attempting to rationally tackle their situation and help others wherever it is he can.

[400]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:31 am

ToxicShadow wrote:Username: ToxicShadow
Lion name: Vital Demise
Pride: Existence's Resistance (Subpride of Oddities of the Celestial Heavens)
Pride status: Guild Master
Prompt:
-snip-

Winner!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me