Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

panichead - Order 1 by -SilverLining-

Based on Click to view
Artist -SilverLining- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

panichead - Order 1

Postby -SilverLining- » Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:49 am

panichead wrote:I am ordering a bustshot. I want the flat color version, my character is warren conejo. I will pay 10 tokens. i hope i did this right xp

First of all, thank you panichead for letting me draw your emo kid! I hope I did him justice. He had a very fun neutral palette with the red pops of color and overall enjoyed drawing him! (Poor pinky doesn't, lol)

Anyways, without further ado I present you.... Warren Conejo! I love his name so much, when I went to read your order his last name stuck out to me and I had to google it but I'm glad to know that my Spanish brain is somewhat working!!

I did a slight form of shading but seeing as my art style has changed and uses shading for better definition, I would say this is still a flat? If I were to do a shaded piece I'd add light and frankly... I fool around with lighting from time to time.
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: panichead - Order 1

Postby vampir » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:00 am

AHAFSUYDFHUEWH I LOVE IT!!! HE LOOKS SO GOOD THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! :heart_eyes:
███████████
HEAVY HE/SHE/🩸 .
███████████

vampir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: panichead - Order 1

Postby -SilverLining- » Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:01 am

panichead wrote:AHAFSUYDFHUEWH I LOVE IT!!! HE LOOKS SO GOOD THANK YOUUUUUUU!!! :heart_eyes:

I'm so GLAD!!!! He was really fun to draw and his nails were just DYING to be painted so I went ahead and did so!! NO! Thank YOU! ^3^
-SilverLining-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me