oooh by Tealea

Based on Click to view
Artist Tealea [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
65 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

oooh

Postby Tealea » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:35 pm

I really like this method for a more defined outline! it really is the perfect border! thank you for sharing! <3

btw! if you don’t mind a bit of a softer outline, the way I’ve created outlines is to duplicate the line layer then go to the effects tab and click “box blur” (default settings is fine) and then I change the layer from normal to add! it’ll give you a softer/blurred outline though.
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: oooh

Postby Tempest Shadow » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:37 pm

Your art is too cute I’m going to combust
Tempest Shadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:43 pm

with the box blur method, if you copy paste and then merge down it becomes more defined the more you do it !!
RED, RED MOON. ███████████████████████████████

KEEP ON RISING
📞; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒☎️
.xxxth @ venuella !
THE SUNSET SOON

█████████
█████████

▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██

▌████████ INDEED WILL BLEED IN MY HORIZON. ..
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:48 pm

So cute :00

But I didn't understand what they meant with "move the dot around", sadly :c

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tealea » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:01 am

skink wrote:with the box blur method, if you copy paste and then merge down it becomes more defined the more you do it !!

thank you for that !! I will definitely try that out next time, I appreciate you! <3

@malivolentia: thank you ! c: <3

@coffee.berry: you make the dot yourself on the layer you drew your art on! I recommend doing a pixel dot like they used (go to pencil tool and change it from “round hard edge” to “round pixelated edge”). then you’ll be able to get a perfect square dot. duplicate the layer again and focus on that dot, move it above the initial dot you made and repeat for the sides and the bottom until you get a plus sign. these should all be layers you duplicated. then, duplicate the layer again and place that dot in between the spaces of the plus sign until it makes a pixelated circle (like the example above). then merge all your duplicated layers together (except your first layer you drew with your art) then color it all one color and erase the dot ! c:
Tealea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:02 am

Tealea wrote:
skink wrote:with the box blur method, if you copy paste and then merge down it becomes more defined the more you do it !!

thank you for that !! I will definitely try that out next time, I appreciate you! <3

@malivolentia: thank you ! c: <3

@coffee.berry: you make the dot yourself on the layer you drew your art on! I recommend doing a pixel dot like they used (go to pencil tool and change it from “round hard edge” to “round pixelated edge”). then you’ll be able to get a perfect square dot. duplicate the layer again and focus on that dot, move it above the initial dot you made and repeat for the sides and the bottom until you get a plus sign. these should all be layers you duplicated. then, duplicate the layer again and place that dot in between the spaces of the plus sign until it makes a pixelated circle (like the example above). then merge all your duplicated layers together (except your first layer you drew with your art) then color it all one color and erase the dot ! c:

Okay, thanks ^-^

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me