Beaumont Collie #282 Adopted by buckskin.

Based on Click to view
Artist buckskin. [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Beaumont Collie #282 Adopted

Postby buckskin. » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:45 pm

Adopted

Username: .nubs.
    Name: Kemala
    Height: 17 in
    Weight: 31 lbs
    Color: Liver Patchwork Merle
    Genotype: Aya bb cchcch Dd Ee hh II Kbky MaM SS tt UU LL

--
Last edited by buckskin. on Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Beaumont Collie #282 Available

Postby werepickle » Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:02 pm

Username: werepickle
Name: Starburst
Prompt: Patchwork loves nothing more than to lay with her humans and watch horror movies with them. She loves all sorts whether they be cheesy flicks, really gruesome or hide under the blanket scary. Her favourite horror movie has to be Jeepers Creepers. Whenever she hears it she'll bolt into the lounge and get comfortable at her humans feet. The best part is the little tid bits of of popcorn she receives from her humans throughout the movies. She has a duck teddy she cuddles whilst watching and will bury her head into the duck if she gets scared.
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Temper » Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:08 pm

Username: Temper
Name:

.......... Image Krasivi Collies
...........Image Krasivi Trotters
...........Image Krasivi Euphorians
...........Image Krasivi Wolfhounds
...........Image Lone Bashkir Curlies
...........Image Andaluz Sport Horses

....................Image
Temper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harvestberry » Mon Oct 25, 2021 2:33 am

Username: harvestberry
Name: Lycaon
Prompt: Lycaon is a bit “in the middle” with horror movies. She’ll watch them, and enjoy them most of the time, but she’ll still get scared and not be able to fall asleep at night.

🍁🐚 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
She/Her • PMs Always Open • CT
Hello hello! You can call me Harvest!
The Marshland Settlement
Foxtail Range Stables
Toyhou.se
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯🐚🍁

harvestberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:34 am

Username: PrincessAlexis
Name: Pirate
Prompt: Pirate was always very close to his father, and his dad absolutely loved horror movies. The two would often watch together, late into the night,eating cookies and popcorn as though the horrors onscreen didn't affect them a bit. However Pirate was affected, and at night he would have horrible dreams that left him screaming in the wee hours. His mother would arrive and see that he was safe, merely suffering from terrors. Despite this, he was still an avid horror fan - the more violent and horrific, the more he reveled in watching! He continued watching horror movies even after he went off to his own home but this time when he cried out in the night there was nobody to come and comfort him. The sensation was strange and disheartening. Eventually he ceased watching horror movies altogether. Nowadays when he visits his father they will sometimes put in a scary or spooky movie, but Pirate has altogether lost his taste for movies with gore in them.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:44 am

Username: Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ
Name: Camo
Prompt: Camo's view of horror movies is thrilling! He watches with his owners, sometimes sitting on the couch like a person. Occasionally he will tilt his head to side to side when those funny- sounding shriek noises occur. How adorable! If he's seen it before, he doesn't mind it still has the effect to keep his adrenaline pumping. He sometimes gets too excited though, especially if his owners jump or scream. He leaps up and gets the zoomies! Running in and out of the dog door, grabbing his favorite toy, a pheasant until he comes to lay back down, happily panting and resuming the film.
𝓦𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝓘𝖓𝖘𝖕𝖎𝖗𝖊𝖉 ... 𝓘 𝓒𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊

╔~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~╗
☽°。 ゚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ゚。°☾

☽°。 ゚xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ゚。°☾
╚~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~╝
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .nubs. » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 am

Username: .nubs.
Name: Kemala
Prompt:
    Horror fascinates her profoundly, and she’s grown to adore it to a fault. The sights and sounds of each scene, each more tense than the last, draw her in and hold her attention better than any trick, treat or trainer. Although occasionally a movie will seep into her mind and stay there for days, she doesn’t mind spending hours with her head in the clouds, analyzing every emotion risen by a good film and what cinematic tools brought them about.

Wether it be a perfectly timed instrument, a flickering light, or line that seemed a little too well-written, Kemala considers it an art and a guilty pleasure. Her attention is at the beck and call of a shadow slithering by in a corner, a stray glass rolling across the floor, but she wouldn’t change it for anything.
Last edited by .nubs. on Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
.nubs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:10 am

Username: -chirp-
    Name: finite
    Prompt:
    finite loves to watch horror movies. they cliche way the victims run, or the almost laughable reason the killer is killing. sure, some horror movies don’t rely on murder to get that thriller vibe, but those can still be just as corny as the others. it truly is fascinating to see how wrong horror movies have gotten it. how when the monsters that lurk in the woods go on a mass rampage, while in reality they plan and they watch. the monsters, whether people or creatures, are never right, they never give the correct vibes. and finite just loves to criticize them.

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:14 am

username: cincil.
    name: a quiet place | apostle
    prompt: ever since she was a puppy, apostle would snuggle into the couch and enjoy hours upon hours of horror movies. her owners found when they first got her, a day before halloween in fact, that when a horror movie was put on the screen, apostle's focus would snap to it and nothing would break her concentration. if she found a hand in front of her face, she would immediately move her head over so she could watch some more, even to the point of throwing a howling tantrum if the owners continued trying to play with her.

her favorite part, though, is dragging her kennel mate, ekko, into the theater room to watch the movies with her, much to his displeasure. it has become a game for them where he will hide when he knows she is looking for him, and she will always sniff him out no matter how hard he tries. despite acting like he is afraid of the horror movies, ekko sinks right in with her and watches them, only getting queasy at the gory bits and hiding his head under apostle's chin with his eyes squeezed shut and his ears down.

apostle considers it her bonding time with him and wouldn't change it for anything in the world.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Paine » Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:18 am

Username: Dr. Paine
Name: SSV’s What’s Your Favorite Scary Movie // Prescott
Prompt: So here’s the thing: Prescott’s owner is a horror junkie. Prescott is even named after said owner’s favorite movie. She’s living on property and working in forests rumoured to be haunted by various forms of ghosts and monsters, and is kennel mates with the likes of Cryptkeeper, Videl, and Alucard- so you’d think Prescott is totally into horror. Right?

Yeah, no, show her anything above ‘It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!’ and she’ll flee the room, or at least lie down whining and covering her eyes! Prescott is a bit of a weenie- doesn’t like the dark or stark settings, hates the screaming and running, and of course the villains are way too much (especially Michael Meyers and the Thing- John Carpenter movies are her least favorite). So during October, when horror season goes into full swing at Mistyoak and horror marathons rule the weekend, Prescott is usually hanging out in the kitchen with some treats or the playroom with her favorite toys, waiting for the rest of the pack to come back. And while she’s a weenie... she’s a beloved weenie, and gets some solo movie time a couple months later, with her favorites: Hallmark Christmas movies. (Which her owner will describe as their own brand of terrifying, honestly.)
Last edited by Dr. Paine on Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Paine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me