Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Wild and tamed: Interest Check! by FerretMonarch

Artist FerretMonarch [gallery]
Time spent 30 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Wild and tamed: Interest Check!

Postby FerretMonarch » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:27 am

Wild and tamed is just a place holder since I couldn't think of anything better; please feel free to send name suggestions my way.

This is an ARPG where humans do not exist; humans have died out and instead certain species of mammals, reptiles, and avians have evolved to walking on two legs, living in houses specialized for their species, and developed languages!

Despite the fact that these creatures have developed anthropomorphic traits they are categorized into two groups: 'Wilds' and 'Tamed'.

Wilds are animals that are naturally found in the wild and, if humans existed, would not be domesticated. A few example species would be porcupines, hawks, severals, and hyenas.

Tamed are animals that, if humans existed, they would have been domesticated. A few example species include sheep, rabbits, frogs, and dogs.

These two groups have lived separately since they have evolved due to fear of what the other would think of them, but now they think it's long overdue to put their differences aside and help the other out.

Since this is an ARPG I want you guys to be able to pick what kind of species, rewards, clothing, whatever it is just tell me and I'll try to incorporate it. You guys are going to be the ones that will help this grow and become something big, so I want you guys to enjoy it and be a part of making it.

Unfortunately, I do have a few guidelines I would PERFER to stick by. Perfer is in all caps because while I would like this it doesn't have to happen. It's not set in stone and if a lot of you guys want something different from what I would perfer then you're going to get what you want.

Preferences:
A town/city setting
Animals from different environments (like deserts, forests, savannas, etc.)
Specialized clothing (clothing that are specifically for going around avian wings without bunching, loose clothing for sheep)
Specialized housing (houses that mimick the enviroment they would 'naturally' be in.)
Mini animals (most tamed species would be farm animals or other domesticated species, so maybe there could be the miniature animals along with their larger counterparts)

This will grow as you guys give input, so any feedback and suggestions you guys give will shape how this ARPG functions
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild and tamed: Interest Check!

Postby Leylard » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:10 pm

OOoOoooOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOOOOOoOoooo
this sounds coo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
quitting. sorry for ghosting.
Leylard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild and tamed: Interest Check!

Postby FerretMonarch » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:22 pm

I'm working on sheep lines tonight, but is there any other breeds ya'll want to see?

Last bumped by FerretMonarch on Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:22 pm.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me