Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Konnichiwa by SuperVerl

Artist SuperVerl [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Konnichiwa

Postby SuperVerl » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:41 am

Oh gosh I needed a warm up terribly. Aside from a few sketches I haven't drawn since Artfight O_O
    Believe me when I say I've been busy... We keep losing employees at work and every time I think "we desperately need more people" we lose another, and then I find myself thinking that it wasn't so bad before. As a prep cook my hours don't get longer, I just have more work to do within 8 hours since you can't really draw out food service (I work at a residential home for elderly folks).

I do have down time though! Today is my day off, after all. But I've been busy on the hobby front as well. I decided to get back into learning Japanese, reading, and I started learning piano. I also remodeled my room now that my sister is off to college. I haven't even hardly been playing video games so that really tells ya something. And thus poor ol' drawing is left on the bottom of the totem pole, below anime and mobile games. I think I just lost my mojo or something. Who knows if I got it back or not, but I'll try to at least draw more than 0 times a month lol.

So yeah, I'm busy with work and fun stuff, but I'll never forget about my free art thread on CS hehe

Toyhouse 💛💛💛 Image
Hey friends, play Monster Hunter
SuperVerl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me