⋆ ˚。⋆✧ bleub customs ✧⋆。˚ ⋆ DO NOT POST by magpie!

Based on Click to view
Artist magpie! [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

⋆ ˚。⋆✧ bleub customs ✧⋆。˚ ⋆ DO NOT POST

Postby magpie! » Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:42 pm

────────
main threadrulesbleub staffnewsposteventsfaqstamps & affiliatesfeatured art & giftlines
fanclub • archivesnurserygrowths & transferscustomsarchive updateoff-oekaki & transfers
artist search • shop • discord • tumblrdA • instagram
────────

the Bleub customs thread is still a work in progress
please do not post!

• custom Bleubs are only available through custom vouchers, which can be obtained via the Bleub Shop (open once every three months) or through staff members who are selling custom vouchers earned through the ticket system

• customs can be made by anyone, but must be approved by a staff member

• unless you are a member of Bleub staff, you may not use Bleub lines to sell designs - you may offer your services to create a design for another user, but you cannot pre-make designs for profit

• designs on other bases may not be transferred onto Bleub lines without special permission from the species owner and the artist of the original design

• you cannot revamp or change your Bleub's design UNLESS it was a custom you created / commissioned for yourself (meaning you are the first and only owner), the Bleub has not been bred, and you've received permission from the species owner (and if the Bleub was not designed by you, the original artist)
        - this is limited to ONE revamp of a design

magpie!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me