Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Chicoons (2.1) (Hiatus) by Buzz Aesthetic

Based on Click to view
Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 2 days, 15 hours
Drawing sessions 72
338 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Chicoons (2.1) (Hiatus)

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:
Wow! Miles sure is excited to see you!
Chicoons are a strange subclass of dragon, and although they are closely related to Amphithere as well as Western dragons, they are unlike either! Chicoon have long, flexible necks, a curly and stretchy tongue, floppy ears, a box-like head, wings on their head, and a flame that hovers by their tail.

Chicoon are Arboreal Fruigivores that stand roughly 4 feet in height. They have a high intelligence and can lean how to communicate with any animal, however lack the necessary vocal chords to speak any verbal language. They express emotions mainly through body language and the use of their head-wings, they have proven to be very friendly and generally enjoy the company of humans!

Are you interested in taking one home?

Woah Woah Woah! Whats going on?

Those of you in the discord already know whats going on, but for everyone else;

Chicoons are going on a 3-month hiatus!
TLDR: There's a lot that we want to make work better, its easiest to do this by stopping the species for a bit!

Hello Chicoon community! I hope your day is going well, however i have something important- and a little sad- to say. I'm sure you're all well aware of a few things that need to be changed in the species, quite a few things can be very frustrating to work with such as unclear portions of the traits list (IE minor fur edits, heterochromia, or tufts) or the very long and draining process that comes with approvals from the archive. However, these sorts of things can't be fixed overnight- and are much harder to work on while the species is bustling with new myos, customs, trades, purchases, sales, and everything we love to do in the chicoon community.

You may have noticed a few of the changes already being made to the species- Loxosceles has been working hard to make sure our Discord Bots are working as intended, we've been working on visual references for multiple of the traits on our traits list- such as our beautiful eye-traits guide by Sweathie, and i know a few users have seen my work-in-progress coding! These changes are barely scratching the surface of what we want to modify in the Chicoon community.

These things are being affected:
        • Main thread adopts will be halted, no new main thread chicoons will be posted as of today, until after the hiatus
        • New Nursery tickets will be closed, any existing tickets can still be finished
        • The archive will be open during march, however will close to the public after march 31st, any myos, growths, and transfers not approved by then will need to be redone to fit the new traits list & visual changes to the species. more information
        • The shop will no longer be accepting purchases.
        • Spring event is cancelled to make way for new changes

Some new features:
        • Modifications to positions and requirements of staff, including new (non-artist) staff positions.
        • Chicoon Toyhouse world will be remodeled & decorated with helpful links/images
        • Chicoon lore will be worked through and fleshed out
        • Traits list will be reworked and new visual guides will be made
        • The discord will receive an overhaul with new bots, channels, and threads.
        • Chicoons will be visually updated to better fit the species
        • New threads; giftline co-op archive, Chicoon pound, God lore, and more!
of course we plan to keep many things a surprise for when we make our new grand opening, these are just a few of the new features coming!
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sat Mar 04, 2023 2:01 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Staff & Crew

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:47 pm

Buzz Aesthetic [owner] wrote:Wow! check these funky fellas out! Thanks for taking an interest in my strange species, feel free to pm me about anything at all! i don't bite as long as you arent a jerk, a fair warning I'm not great at socializing and use emotes as a easier way to communicate emotions ^U^b i use They/Them!

Miles [mascot] wrote:Miles looks at you with a wide grin on his face he seems excited to see you here! He sits back on his hind legs and shuffles his hands, you recognize the sign language Hi! Welcome to the party, i hope you enjoy your stay! Please make some friends and have a good time!

Cr0wz [moderator] wrote:Hi hello! It's me your friendly neighborhood crow! It's so nice to see you here ❤️ I'm always around so pm me if you have any questions or just need to talk. My pronouns are she/her/they/them

Sweathie [moderator, archivist] wrote:hewwo i am sweaty. he/him. i try to exist when i can but sometimes the void consumes me. university student going for a bachelor's of fine arts in illustration and master's of art in teaching.

Loxosceles [moderator] wrote:meowdy ! im loxo, and character design is my passion >=3c im a bit shy and a small amount Strange but always looking to make new friends !! ^w^ i luv u <3333 i use he/him and pup/pups pronouns!

Ottercola [artist] wrote:hi im Pepper/Pup! im non-binary i use they/them pronouns! im an autistic furry who likes to draw and design things~ im shy but im pretty friendly.
Designs cannot be sold for more then purchased for without additional art.

rem sleep [artist] wrote:... nothing is here

Schnuffel Bunny [artist] wrote:hi im schnuffel, nice to meet you! I'm an artist who loves anything that's pink or fluffy. ❤

Cryptz [artist] wrote:Howdy, I'm Cryptz! I enjoy art and animation as well as horror games and movies! Even though I like darker themes and media, I'm always open to listen and help however I can! I don't bite ^^

Kroger [artist] wrote:... nothing is here

-roadkill-69- [artist/nursery artist] wrote:Hello! I'm Roadkill! I use they/it pronouns. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, I'm always excited to talk about the species!

Toy20243 [artist & Nursery Artist] wrote:... nothing is here

Cinerious [artist & Nursery Artist] wrote:... nothing is here

somniak [nursery artist] wrote:nothing here

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:35 am, edited 52 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Rules & Guidelines

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:11 pm

RULES UPDATED
[some rules may be listed in multiple places]

Species Rules
  1. This is a closed species, which means you cant make your own without permission from the owner (traditionally in the form of a Make Your Own [MYO] token.)
  2. Chicoons can be sold, bought, traded, or gifted.
  3. We do not moderate the reselling of chicoons; you may resell a chicoon for any currency or price, as long as the original artist of the design does not have a TOS limiting the reselling of their designs. Be sure to check the artist's TOS before reselling, and be aware that just because you can upsell a chicoon, it doesn't mean you should.
  4. There is not a 3-tier warning system, if you get in trouble for something you can be banned off the bat, or you may be given a warning to prevent your behavior in the future. Users should behave like it's their last chance.
  5. If a user expresses they are blocked by an artist, do not give any Chicoons from that artist to that user. This is out of respect for our artists and to keep them comfortable in their working environment.
  6. Guilt-tripping, complaining about prices, or asking for free things are frowned upon and discouraged.
  7. Users banned from the species can not earn more chicoons through trades, sales, gifts, or other means. They can not use, sell, or trade any myos they've received for free or through events. Banned users can transfer, gift, or sell the chicoons they already own, but cannot trade for other chicoons, or earn more (or different) chicoons they already have at the time of banning.
  8. Users blocked by artists are blacklisted from acquiring any of that artist's designs through any means. the blocked users are responsible for keeping track of this and if this rule is broken it is grounds for an immediate and permanent ban.
  9. Chicoons should not be traded, sold, gifted, or offered to users who are banned from the species.
  10. Users should respect others, including staff. If a problem occurs with our staff members please dm the owner or a moderator.
  11. Chicoon made offsite must be posted on the archive update thread, and must have a clear, visible "made offsite" on their reference at all times.
  12. Not knowing the rules is not an excuse, they are public and easy to access.

Trading/Selling/Gifting
  1. Trading, selling, gifting, and other chicoon transactions that transfer the ownership of one chicoon to another chicoon besides through the main threads (nursery, main adopts, events) need to be recorded on the Archive forum. Transactions without the necessary form will be voided and may be treated as unlawful.
  2. Users banned from the species can not earn more chicoons through trades, sales, gifts, or other means. They can not use, sell, or trade any myos they've received for free or through events. Banned users can transfer, gift, or sell the chicoons they already own, but cannot trade for other chicoons, earn more, or earn different chicoons they already have at the time of being banned.
  3. Any myos and items a banned user had before being banned are nulled and voided. they cannot be sold, traded, gifted, or redeemed.
  4. Customs that are a work in progress when a user is banned will either be refunded, or finished depending on the situation.
  5. Chicoons should not be traded, sold, gifted, or offered to users who are banned from the species.
  6. Chicoon blocked by artists are blacklisted from acquiring any of that artist's designs through any means. the blocked users are responsible for keeping track of this and if this rule is broken it is grounds for an immediate and permanent ban.
  7. Winning a Chicoon for the purpose of giving it to someone else (whether because the user is blocked by the artist, banned in the species, or another reason) is not allowed and will get you banned without an appeal.
  8. Making a Chicoon for the purpose of auctioning, raffling, selling, or trading the chicoon is not allowed unless you are a staff member of the species.
  9. Chicoon that come with companions are required to be traded/sold/gifted with the companion, they cannot be separated.

Chicoon Creation
  1. Chicoons can be any gender or sexuality, limits on this rule during a competition, event, trade, gift, auction, or etc is not allowed.
  2. Species can not be bred outside of the species, but are welcome to have relationships outside of the species.
  3. You're welcome to have a character from our species as your sona.
  4. Chicoons can be given anthro or human forms, but these forms do not exist within the canon universe.
  5. Flames must be one of the specific flame colors. Close color or anything other than color pick is not allowed. The colors can be found at the bottom of the edits & traits list (here)
  6. Any user can add new traits to an existing chicoon as long as the user owns the chicoon & has an item that allows for those new traits. New traits/edits must be approved by a staff member afterward.
  7. Chicoons being made with the intent to be sold, auctioned, traded, or gifted without being a Custom chicoon are not allowed unless a user is an official artist.
  8. to create a Custom chicoon, a user is required to fill out the 'custom shop' form located here and post it on this main thread
  9. Custom shops can be made by any user, the user does not need to be an official chicoon artist. Users who are not chicoon artists are required to supply or request myos to make custom chicoon legal/real. Chicoon artists are not required to request myos, but cannot add rare traits on a custom without the rare trait myos/items. Custom shops can sell entirely custom chicoon or semi-custom chicoon. there must be a level of "custom" to the chicoon, the requester must have some level of input to the chicoons appearance.
  10. ALL custom chicoon must be logged with the correct form in the Archive thread. Chicoons not logged will not be real/legal and cannot be used, sold, traded, or gifted.
  11. Chicoon design trades are defined as; two users agreeing to make chicoon for each other, there is no additional charges to the design trade, and both users are required to have myos with the necessary traits. Design trades are treated along which cover they're posted under, if they're posted under a customs cover it will be treated as a custom, if they're posted under the myo/transfers thread it will be treated as a myo.
  12. Rarity should match with the rarest trait on the Chicoon, a common chicoon wouldn't end up with uncommon edits, but an uncommon may have common edits.
  13. Seasonal traits are unique and will only be able to be received through seasonal events.
  14. Rare traits are reserved for event closures, every 50 nursery batches, and every 50 chicoon made through the main adopt thread.

Transfers & Growths
  1. Transferring a chicoon is defined as; moving a chicoon from off-Oekaki to on-Oekaki, translating a chicoon off of any set of bulk lines to the main adopt lines, removing the custom lines NR trait to put a chicoon on the main adopt lines, or relining an on-Oekaki chicoon because the original reference was lost, inaccurate, or needs to be updated.
  2. Growths are defined as; transferring a chicoon from a nursery batch to adult lines.
  3. Items are defined as; Species-related consumables purchased from the shop or given to a user during an event. Adding items to a chicoon may change the chicoons rarity, these are not the same as Accessories; a non-rarity trait that is purely cosmetic.
  4. A transfer/growth can be done by any member of the species, users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, chicoon trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
  5. all transfers/growths are required to be approved by a staff member, any artist can approve any transfer/growth as long as the artist has been active as an artist for 2 weeks.
  6. Staff are not required to do transfers or growths for chicoon they make.
  7. With permission (& afterward approval) from staff or the species owner, users are welcome to re-transfer chicoons onto the chicoon lines (ie if the style of the edit isn't liked by the chicoon owner, if access to the original chicoon Oekaki post is no longer possible, or if the chicoon was originally done off-Oekaki) Users do not need permission from the original artist, but it is suggested.
  8. Items can be applied to any chicoon, as long as the owner of the chicoon has the necessary item. items can be added to a chicoon by anyone. Adding items to a chicoon will require you to get approval from staff members
  9. users are welcome to offer transfers/growths to others in exchange for currency, chicoon trades, pets/items, other characters, and anything else.
  10. A chicoon can have a minor revamp/redesign after it has existed for 1 year, with permission from the original artist (or the species owner) and with approval afterwards by a staff member. filling out the form on the archive thread is required every time. Revamps will be judged on a character-to-character basis.
  11. chicoon that are going through a revamp/redesign will have the same list of edits but may have different variations of the same edits.
  12. all transfers, growths, myos or anything that requires approval must be posted with the accurate form on the archive thread
  13. the Buzz A signature should not be moved off the lineart. it can be moved to show markings/edits/traits, but should always overlap the lineart if you're using any official chicoon lines.

"Chicoonification"/Transfering an existing character into a chicoon
  1. With permission from the artist of the original design, a user can transfer a pre-existing character into Chicoons and transform them into a chicoon.
  2. A Chicoon that was previously not a chicoon can not be sold without the original design. Likewise, an original design that has been given a chicoon counterpart can not be traded without the chicoon version.
  3. Chicoonifications are treated with the same context as MYO tokens (regarding edits, approvals, transfers etc.)
  4. The original design does not need to be directly translated into the species, minor changes to the traits or aspects of the design will not modify your approval after the transfer. (example, example, example)
  5. Because we require explicit permission from the artist of the original design, licensed characters will be treated the same.
  6. Licensed characters include (but are not limited to); Youtuber, twitch streamers, popular cartoon characters, recognizable icons to a worldwide community, variations of popular people/characters
  7. Licensed characters do not include; your real-life pet, yourself, stylized animals from a game (Minecraft pig, Slime rancher Chickens, Breath of the Wild Ostrich) or animals/species that don't have individual character names but are unique to games/movies (for example; Minecraft creeper, Subnautica warper, Rainworld Lizard, Breath of the Wild Blupee)
  8. In order to transfer a chicoon design out of the species you are required to fill out the accurate form on the Archive thread. Designs transferred out of the species no longer have permission to use the chicoon lines reference image, you will be required to have a new reference ready in order to fill out the form accurately.
  9. Chicoon designs transferred out of the species can not be transferred back into the species by any means.

Companion Species
All updated official chicoon companions
  1. Users are welcome to create, sell, or trade unofficial companions for the species, it is up to the companion creator to moderate their unofficial companion species, unofficial companions can not look like or be a Chicoon.
  2. unofficial companions can be any species or creature, existing characters, open species, or characters you own in other closed species.
  3. unofficial companions can not be used during companion-themed events/competitions or arpg quests
  4. official companions are owned by Buzz Aesthetic and the Chicoon species, they are closed species and cannot be made without a myo or owner permissions.
  5. Artists can make Companions for any custom or adopts
  6. companions do not pass down in breedings, nursery batches do not receive companions.
  7. companions myos received through HMs, events, shops, or otherwise will never have line edits available/allowed on the companion. Companions with unique traits can only be made by species staff.
  8. companions paired with a chicoon cannot be traded/gifted/sold without the chicoon- likewise chicoon that is paired with a companion can not be traded/gifted/sold without the companion.
  9. companions unpaired with a chicoon cannot be sold/gifted/traded
  10. a companion can not be owned by a different user than who owns the chicoon it is paired with.
  11. Once a companion is paired with a chicoon, it cannot be unpaired *this rule may be modified in the future
  12. Main Adopt/Custom/etc Chicoons that are created with a companion cannot be separated from the companion.
  13. our rules do not apply to unofficial companions, unofficial companions are not moderated by the chicoon staff.
  14. any/all staff members can make edited companions, if making a companion via a myo they can redeem any companion myo with edits.

Staff Rules
  1. Artists must make at least 2 free adopts every 4 weeks
  2. Permanent artists can sell custom slots to the general public for any price, the slots do not count towards their monthly minimum.
  3. Staff should not use rare traits on customs or adopts unless requested beforehand (ie, for milestone adopts, mini-events, or event closures)
  4. When redeeming a staff myo, to provide proof please link to the minimum amount of free chicoons you made with a correct timestamp during a month (if claiming your February myo link to a minimum of two free chicoon you adopted out during February)
  5. event chicoons do count towards your minimum requirement of free adopts (2 a month) but they do not count towards the monthly myos, separate rewards will be given for making event adopts at the end of the event.
  6. outside of the myos an artist can earn artists are also encouraged to sell paid-adopt chicoons for any kind of payment or currency.
  7. a Chicoon that has no finished forms, never sold, or goes unnoticed can be kept or gifted out by the artist without the need of a myo.
  8. Artists can offer premade chicoon designs, myo tokens, chicoins, or shop items as rewards for 2nd place or "runner up" (RU)
  9. Guest Artists are treated like Artist Cameos, they will be permitted to make one or two adopts as a treat to the community, they do not need to be free and would be treated similarly to a milestone. Please feel free to contact buzz if you think you'd like to make a cameo in the species for one or two adopts.
  10. Guest Artists are not official artists and do not have the same permissions or requirements as general staff members.
  11. Artists, Nursery artists, Moderators, and other staff members that have been active for longer then 2 weeks have permission to approve myos, customs, agings, transfers, etc.
  12. Staff who are active during their birthday month receive a unique birthday myo that has up to 4 rare edits, 1 event edit, and unlimited uncommon and common traits. Please discuss with buzz before using the myo.
  13. During events Staff are welcome to host their own booths/stalls/games but will be required to keep up with it. these users will receive extra rewards at the end of the event.
  14. event rewards generally consist of seasonal myos, premade seasonal chicoons, items from the seasonal shop, and/or chicoins.
  15. Chicoons can be sold for any price or currency.
  16. 50s or 100s should always be discussed before they're made. please bring it up in a conversation if you're interested in doing one as a staff member.
  17. all chicoin giveaways, handing chicoins out, or anything having to do with adding or removing chicoins from a users account should be recorded in the discord channel.

Staff Payment
  1. Moderators receive a 60% of all monetary proceeds from the shop, divided equally between all moderators.
  2. Moderators receive 1 Staff myo every 2 weeks they're active
  3. Artists receive 1 Staff myo for every 2 free adopts they put out (maximum of 2 a month)
  4. Artists are encouraged to sell adopts, customs, myos, etc.
  5. Nursery Artists receive 1 Staff myo for every 2 free nursery batches put out (maximum of 2 a month)
  6. If a Staff myo is sold it loses all additionally abilities and can only be redeemed as a regular myo, or an unedited companion myo
  7. myos received by staff before 2-14 are not "staff myos" Staff may do any/all their staff rewards twice during February 2022, when this rule was implemented.
  8. If an artist member makes 15 chicoons for free during a month they may request 2 items from the store, whether these free chicoon were via nursery batches OR main adopts. Nursery and main adopts are counted separately.
  9. staff who are hired within 3 months of their birthday, or are active during their birthday month receive a myo with 4 rare edits, 1 event edit (any one listed!), and unlimited common and uncommon edits.
  10. Guest Artists can receive chicoons, myos, or shop items as a thank you for making any adopt(s)
Staff myos can be redeemed for one of the following.
  • Personal breeding (a nursery batch made by themself of at least one of their own chicoons)
  • A Myo with up to 1 rare edits, unlimited uncommon and under edits
  • A companion myo (if made by a staff member, companions myos can be edited!)
  • 1 item from the Chicoon Store

Infinite Hall Pass
  • a user with an infinite hall pass has permission to make as many chicoons as they would like.
  • a user member with a hall pass has permission to make as many unedited companions as they would like
  • they do not have permission to sell unfabricated myos
  • they do not have permission to fabricate new myo tokens (only redeem their hall pass to make chicoons)
  • users with a hall pass can use rare, uncommon, and common edits to any extent. they do not have permission to use god traits or event traits (without the necessary items)
  • Infinite hall passes can be used for custom shops
  • hall passes are not the same a staff myo
  • hall passes can be used in place of a personal breeding if the artist is the owner of the hall pass

Trait Rules/Clarifications
  • Accessories: removable articles of clothing. any pieces of clothing/accessories sthat cover more than the size of a chicoons' wings should be removed for the archive/approval.
  • Feathers: Feathers can appear with any shape or placement as long as the feathers can be recognizable as feathers and not fur. (example, example, example, example, example)
  • Eye style: Any edits to the general shape of the eyes, that modify the appearance to look like anything other then the original shape. this trait does not modify pupils, isis shapes, iris size, sclera, eyelashes, or eyebrows. only the physical shape of the visible eye. (example, example, example, example, example)
  • Tufts: very small sections of fur that can extend patches of fur on a chicoon. making the patches curly or jagged requires a minor fur edit as well. fur sections should not be bigger than the hindfoot paw pad on a standard chicoon reference.
  • Flame halo: flame halos should be the same color as a chicoons flame, Flame halos can be any shape or size as long as they can follow a clear "ring" path and are clearly made out of fire.
  • Minor wing edits: wing edits refer to the wings on the head of a chicoon. wing edits can be classified as minor as long as the wings are fully feathered. any changes to the feathers, size of the wings, or feather texture are considered minor edits.
  • Minor fur edits: Used for adding texture to a chicoons fur (making it wavy, spiky, flowy, etc) or having a little more freedom with the size of tufts.
  • Hair: Anything larger than a tuft located on the head, that isn't a mane. examples examples examples
  • Other than feathered wings: This trait refers to any set of wings on a chicoon. other than feathered wings include wings found on any part of the body, including the headwings (example , example), This trait is required if your chicoon has head-limbs that are not feathered wings, or if they're missing head-wings entirely.
  • Trait overlap: Some traits may overlap each other when designing a chicoon for example; Tufts and ear edits can overlap, tail edit and fur edit, horns (on the nose) and nose edit, leg style edits and fur edits, mane and hair. these edits can give some similar appearances but some may be more common than others! (Large flame patches instead of hair, Major fur edits & mane, Shaped flame & flame patches
      have a question about the acronyms you've seen around?
      don't know what UFT, DTA, or PYOP means? check out this link!

none of the rules listed here are new, they've all been the guides our Moderators and artists have been following for a long time,
but we wanted to describe them better and encourage a better understanding of how our species works.

Banned/Warned users

958822 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        983802 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        940055 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        814613 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        964336 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        880548 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        282725 [permanent Ban] [12-22-2021]
        922175 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        964502 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        1004292 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        794677 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        899286 [Permanent Ban] [8-9-2020]
        79422 [permanent Ban] [1-1-2021]
        906585 [permanent Ban] [12-22-2021]
        194470 [permanent Ban] [12-28-2021]
        914143 [permanent Ban] [4-18-2022]
        1062388 [permanent Ban] [8-31-2022]
        1026588 [permanent Ban] [10-5-2022]
        991190 [permanent Ban] [12-8-2022]

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:41 am, edited 29 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Edits & Traits

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Non-Rarity does not change the rarity of a chicoon
    Companions (official closed species)*
    Size/height*
    weight/stature*
    colored pupil*
    piercings
    clothing
    accessories
    scars
    Custom lines
    Expressions
    Disabilities
    missing limbs due to injury

*these traits cannot be added to a chicoon after its approved/adopted unless items are applied.

Common marked by 4 or more stripes on tail
    Single fire color
    Eye style edits
    Eyelashes
    Thicker eyebrow spot/eyebrows
    Claws (any shape/size)
    Horns (any size, shape, number)
    Extra feathers (anywhere)
    Tufts of down (tufts)
    Ear edits (must stay flop)
    teeth edits
    "Fangs" edits
    tongue edits
    other mouth edits
    minor Tail tuft edit (must still be fluffy)

Uncommon marked by 3 or 2 stripes on tail
    Pupil edits/missing
    Sclera color
    iris shape
    Leg style edits
    Unmatching eyes/fire
    Heterochromia
    Double fire color
    Tail edits
    Sparkles/particles
    Minor fur edits (changing fur texture or similar)
    Glowing spots or patches
    Small patches of fire on fur (must be flame color)
    Flame halos (must be flame color) (not near/around the tail)
    minor wing edits (view other wing rules too)

Rare marked by one or less stripes on tail
    Mane
    Animated
    Fire edit/Shaped flame
    Bigger wings (back wings big enough to fly with)
    Full body glow
    Additional wings (anywhere on body)
    More then 2 fire color
    Nose edits
    slime/goop
    Other than feathered wings
    Hand edits (any)
    Haircut/hair style (tufts not included)
    Powers, abilities, magic
    Missing legs/bodyparts (excluding scars not passed down)
    Two tails
    No tails
    "Albinism/Melanism" that passes down uniquely
    "Piebaldism/leucism" that passes down uniquely
    "Erythrism" that passes down uniquely
    additional ears
    Antennae (maximum of 4 total)
    Major fur edits
    Two fires
    Large/Long patches of fire on fur (not required to be flame color)

Banned
    Muzzle edits
    No fire
    >2 fires
    Extra eyes
    excess drool
    Extra arms
    More then two tails
    Multiple heads
    Beaks, hooves, axolotl gills
    aquatic features (fin shaped fluffy tail excluded)

Flame color options There is no rarity to the individual flame colors
    Alabaster
    Onyx
    Slate
    Coral Red
    Mango
    Sunny
    Spring forest
    Harlequin green
    Florescent
    Turquoise
    Beefed
    Gummy
    Bright navy blue
    Iris
    Violet
    Deep violet
    Jazzberry Jam
    Purple pizzazz
    Neon feucha
    Tuscan brown
    Marconi and cheese
    cmyk
    ray

Seasonal ??Traits only found during events & their respective seasons

Seasonal ??These traits don't have visual references yet. you'll have to talk to buzz about how they work if you end up using them.
    Spectral chicoons (concept)
    foggy mist bits
    snowflake-shaped webbed wings
    tree horns
    ice limbs
    Static effect
    Glitches lineart effect
    Xray particles
    Wisp tail
    Aurora shimmer crest
    Physical Speech bubbles or subtitles
    Gummy tail (concept)
    Floating mane crest
    Flower crowns/leaf ear pieces
    Bodyparts made of metal (gold teeth, bronze horns, etc)
    sparked up flame (firework flame sparks)
    living plush
    wisps (particles?)
    Monitors (a form of screen, limited to heartbeat, sound, audio, or notifications)
    Water ears
    Parasite
    Ice horns
    Candle horns
    tentacles
    ...?

GodThese traits cannot be used since they've been used already on an existing god
    pps (god tier) (New Life)
    Chicken hind legs (Hunt)
    disembodied wings (Color)
    Additional mouths (Loopholes)
    human face (Wisdom)
    Ears replaced with water/mist (Harvest)
    Mist-style flame (Light)
    Glass torso (Mistakes)
    Markings extend off of body (Mistakes)
    Gene-splice (Ancestry)
    Largest Chicoon (Safety)
    Disembodied Head (Fear)
    "Soft horns" (Pranks)
    Plastic Body (Pranks)
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri May 19, 2023 5:00 am, edited 57 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Advertising & Affiliations

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:18 pm

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641376045072646163/643349373257908224/chicoonstampgif.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/677112541708812298/867559442824298516/chicoons_stamp.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641385639530594345/893441506197766174/chicoontinygif.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641385639530594345/928364718702354522/milestampsmall.gif[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641385639530594345/974468415026778112/chicoonsidle.gif[/img][/url]

Image made by ROTZ
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899112996054376468/985223769746452510/weeooowwwww.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=4628457][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/641385639530594345/1005909741521862696/Mileswavestamp.gif[/img][/url]

Heres where we keep many of our wonderful gifltines!
Click!

Affiliates! please check them out!
their stuff is so cool and their designs are neat!
Affiliated species that go inactive for over 2 months will be removed
feel free to dm a moderator to ask to be re-affiliated!

Afilliated species can..
        > advertise their species or active adopts freely in our discord
        > advertise major events in our discord and discussion thread
        > request to make chicoons appear in their species lore or worldbuilding
        > rely on our staff for help with their species / in emergencies (when we are available)
        > Cameo their species in ours, or request cameo of our species in theirs
        > our artists can cameo/guest artist in your species if requested (it is up to our artists if they would like to!)

Here are some species that are friends with chicoons!
you should go check them out!

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:21 am, edited 44 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chicoon Lore & Descriptions

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:29 pm

Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:13 am, edited 5 times in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs & Shops

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Are you thinking of opening up a shop to make custom chicoons? But you're not a staff member? There's a couple ways you can do that!
1) Supply the myo token to your customers by buying/purchasing/receiving them yourself, and sell customs based on how many myo tokens you have! This way you always know the myo token is legit and you already know how many edits the chicoon token is allowed to have!
2) Have your customers supply their own myo tokens and commission you to make their chicoon for them using their token.
3) you have permission to make an infinite amount of chicoons with special permission from Buzz so you don't need silly myo tokens (only people with "infinite hall passes" can do this one! please don't ask to be added to this list, i add people i want to see make chicoons)

If you do decide to open a customs shop, it is required for you to fill out this form (just so its easier to find those chicoons in the future!)
    [b]I am opening a customs shop![/b]
    Link to Customs shop:
    Link to Custom shop Archive: [required if designs will be done off oekaki]
    Type 1, 2, or 3?
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Fri Oct 01, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chicoons (reserved)

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Buzz Aesthetic wrote:Reserved! thank you <3
Buzz Aesthetic