Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

a boy and his bird by Buzz Aesthetic

Artist Buzz Aesthetic [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

a boy and his bird

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:52 am

Augh
i redrew the sketch, the original drawing wasn't saved but I'm too tired to remake it
anyways this was going to be a while scene but i guess not lmao

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i really really really dont appreciate the lack of autosave, i really really hope we get one sometime because holy crow it would've saved me today.

i was working on this piece for 7 hours straight
cause i was just vibing and having fun drawing the boys
my computer thought i wanted to go back a window and generally i catch it since it gives me a warning to be sure i want to leave the unsaved stuff
BUT THIS TIME, IT HAPPENED RIGHT AS I WAS MOVING THE CANVAS WITH THE SPACE BUTTON
and it auto-selected "leave"

i was so close to being done, alphonso looked so cool, racket was adorable, i actually made the pine trees look good & the background palette was so nice
i was adding the finishing grass then i was going to add shading filters and i would've been done
i was so close ;U;

so anyways Alphonso is pretty big
he's a Roc that Racket got from a Feather token item, super neat but racket is only like 3 feet tall?? and a Roc is like 30?? lmao a child has no need for a bird that big but good luck trying to take him from racket, the mans is already attached.
this is one heck of a first pet
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me