I HAVEN'T DRAWN IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS by Salty Hootlirious

Based on Click to view
Artist Salty Hootlirious [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

I HAVEN'T DRAWN IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:14 am

Its still trash, I was supposed to be buying myself a drawing tablet but had to cancel because my paycheck this week is nOT A LOT AND MY MA IS TAKING PRETTY MUCH ALL OF IT FOR THE INTERNET BILL RIP- BUT I HAVE A NEW CHILD AND THEY WILL GO NICELY INTO MY VERY WIP STORY A LEGACY OF FAILURES!!!!!!! Maybe I'll share that around when I get some progress on it... The,, name might also change, we'll see!

Anyway, this is the new guy going into it!! They'll be a stuck up, prude royal who is the 7th in line and the last child. No one knows why they bother to act the way they act because... I mean... They're the 7th in line. They ain't becoming ruler anytime soon y'feel me LOL- Or, they wouldn't if haters of this particular royal family wasn't picking them off one by one. By the time its down to the last three kids, this fellow included, none of them want to rule nor go out in public because of how absolutely mad the public is at them, the parents are scared of seeing the last of them die so basically lock themselves away to spare themselves the pain of even hearing the sound of their demise. The parents are never seen again once they do lock themselves away. Meanwhile, the offspring everyday are arguing that if their mom and dad won't talk to the public, one of them have to, but it gets heated cause its 2 against one, and the two who are refusing to do so are this guy and his second to last older brother. The one who is basically demanding that they talk to the public shoves the both of them and goes out to do it themself...

Just to be shot in the head the moment they say, "Citizens-"

...Is the gist of it. I'm running on awful, no sleep brain energy, this'll all be refined when I uhhhhhhhhh get to work on it. I don't know if they should sneak away to join the main characters group of outlaws and orphans but I'll think about it!!! I'm also gonna make it so the left side of their body is pure white, I think thats the idea of their other side so I plan to expand on that as well!
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I HAVEN'T DRAWN IN 3 OR 4 MONTHS

Postby Shadow17 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:04 am

i hope im not late to this, but as i was making the adopts i came up with the name Philip for him, named after Philip Glass, who composed String Quartet No. 3, “Mishima”, and more specifically, the closing movement, a major vibe that could be used in both plotline making and in the actual story so if you still need to name him i can give you that
Image █ 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𖠿 █ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐡𝐞 - 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 - 𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐭
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Salty Hootlirious » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:36 am

!!!!!! You aren't late at all homie! I actually really appreciate suggestions + info like this, definitely will name this lad Philip and check out that music :D Thank you so much 👉👈💖!!!
Salty Hootlirious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadow17 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:04 am

yw!! :]
Image █ 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰