Based on Click to view
Artist nightshyne [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

pokepark #036

Postby nightshyne » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:24 am

back to main thread
    this is a basic pokemon, which means anyone can enter!

username: satamoru
    storage link: here

pkmn name: conch
    species: deino
    traits:
    [ body ] minor edit (head spike)
    [ design ] major change
    [ colour ] major change
    the very first pokepark adopt! to win this deino, tell me about their favourite
    activity to do in hot summer weather. do they enjoy running around at the beach,
    or chilling at home with a nice cold glass of water and the ac on blast? you have a
    maximum of 200 words, no art.

this contest will end on september 19 at 00:00 cs time

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]storage link:[/b]
    [b]pkmn name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]prompt:[/b]
Last edited by nightshyne on Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pokepark #036

Postby Sadcat » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:29 am

username: CatOwU
storage link: https://toyhou.se/CatOwU/characters/folder:2497433
pkmn name: Aka
prompt: They love to stay indoors watching movies and eating ice cubes in front of an AC. Some people let her in their houses when it's hot and gladly accept the berries she gives in return. Nobody knows where they come from though.
Last edited by Sadcat on Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:32 am

username:
storage link:
pkmn name:
prompt: res with finding & devoring new, unique kinds of popsicles!
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 0Zero0 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:55 am

username: 0Zero0
storage link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4617280
pkmn name: Wolf
prompt:

Light illuminated the edges of sky like twilight, and the seething heat shimmered along slowly in murky fashion. It was a dim afternoon sky cleared of clouds, and quickly crowding with stars. As darkness faded small dots of sparkles filled the hearts of all those looking up. A feeling of calmness washed over the field, and climbed up the bark of the lonely oak. Planks of wood helped an audience fill the branches, as we all stared silently into the night sky.

I sat alone a branch, thin scraggly, and cold like me. Staring deep at my seat, I saw how it broke off in several directions to cradle not only the leaves, but my feat. I shook a little as a chill held me still, the event was about to start.

BOOM

Lights flickered above in brilliance. Scattered Softly a crossed the night sky, and left trails of grey smoke in it's path.

BOOM

The tree shook violently at how close they were, and my heart was pounding rhythmically to the sounds.

BOOM

Excitement filled me from head to tail. I never felt so alive. I love Fireworks.

[#189 Words]
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:35 pm

username: luciferislonely
    storage link: here!
    pkmn name: sloth
    prompt: sloth, as his name may suggest, is quite the slow, lazy pokémon. during winter months, he enjoys staying cozy inside by a nice, warm fire. however, as the summer sun starts to shine, he becomes quite the active little guy. it’s almost as though he mimics hibernation.
    sloth loves the feeling of the warm sun on his back during the day. the summer days are for lots of exploring and adventures! it’s exhausting being so excited every day, but he never fails to leave energy for his favorite hobby at night, chasing fireflies! the tiny, light-filled bugs fascinate this pokémon. they’re so unpredictable and fun! wouldn’t it be nice to be able to use your own body to light your path? and, just like that, they disappear into the darkness once again. the stars shimmer in the sky as sloth excitedly prances towards the flashes of light, just before he yawns and wanders off to relax and rest up for another exciting day tomorrow.
    [164/200]
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:32 pm

username: Griff
storage link: https://toyhou.se/griffhighwind/charact ... er:2504731
pkmn name: Cobalt
prompt: Cobalt certainly is no fan of heat with the fuzziness they have going on, and as such is quick to find themselves a nice shady spot! They are fond of listening to the waves, a smoothie within reach, and simply taking a nap underneath an umbrella where the world cannot bother them.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Booberry Smoothie » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:34 pm

username: Lunastar589
storage link: https://toyhou.se/Lunastars589/characte ... er:2538368
pkmn name: Lilac
prompt: Lilac is quite a peaceful deino if you ask her friends. Often she seen sitting atop a mountain or hill, drinking tea and watching the amazing view and no matter the circumstances, she would always stay calm ( meaning yes, she would often act like the "this is fine" dog lol ). Lilac also is partiality blind in the right eye

©
If you lie on the grass,
xxxxxxyou can feel the heartbeat of the world.
──────────────────────────────────
Solaria/Luna | Cat lover | Bigender and Bisexual ♡| Project Sekai enthusiast | Local Tsukasa Tenma stan (i hate him HE RUINED MY LIFE/j)
Booberry Smoothie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:38 am

username: bunnoblizzard
storage link: вєαятσσтн яαиgє
pkmn name: Winter
prompt:

Winter stumbled aimlessly among the sandy beach shore, searching for one thing and one thing only. "Deino!" He cried in excitement. Steven, his trainer, jogged up to him, "Found one?" He asked, seeming excited too but more for his pokemon. Around a year ago, Steven's sister, Bella, had given him an egg she had found abandoned in the tundra. Bella, already busy with finishing high school, knew her brother had more time on his hands than her. Bella had given him the egg to raise and protect, which he seemed to do very well. Unlike most trainers, Steven had learned the language of most local pokemon, being able to communicate and understand nearly fluently after a lot of practice. Winter began digging through the thick, gritty sand with large feet that were efficient for this sort of stuff, Winter also being barely tickled gently by the salty water of the ocean.

Winter gave a little look over his shoulder to his trainer, "Deino!" Which Steven translated to, "Look!" Steven leaned forward and peered in the small hole his pokemon had just dug from the sand. A small, glittering pearl lay atop the foot of Winter, shining gloriously.

[197 words]
Last edited by ivyy. on Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nindroidzane » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:00 am

username: nindroidzane
storage link: storage
pkmn name: Freckle
prompt:
Freckle spends his summers the same way he spends his winters - cold and wrapped up in a nest of blankets at home. He much prefers cold to the heat, and winter to the summer, so he simply tries to recreate cold winter temperatures in the house - icemelt all over the floor and crazy air conditioning expenses are a byproduct for trainers, but how could anyone resist that sweet little face?
[70 words]
nindroidzane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neku » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:46 am

username: satamoru
storage link: click
pkmn name: conch
prompt: as all good dragons will tell you, there's nothing more important then having a big, impressive hoard. sure, maybe this rule doesn't apply to dragon pokemon, persay, but it's still a law conch lives by. this little deino loves nothing more then to spend the peak days of summer on the beach, gathering all kinds of different shells to bring back home. there's a space in sirika's house dedicated solely to the small pile of shells conch accrues during their trips to the seashore, and when he's not in his ball conch can usually be found laying on top of it. the other seasons are often spent with a lot of moping and whining from conch, but the first day of summer sees him sitting by the door, waiting impatiently for sirika to grab his ball and take him for a walk down to the shore.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Neku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me