Artist mystical-maniac [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

more moonclan designs +rivertail's fam redesign

Postby mystical-maniac » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:43 pm

some more clan cats <3

top row (moonclan)

1- oakstep -he/him- medcat, father of mudkit. he is a gentle and friendly med cat but he doesn't care much for the warrior code. he thinks a cat that hides their love is way too likely to hide other, more important things. he has a secret relationship with rubyfur.

2- wildberry -she/her- elder. she is a old cat with an attitude. she protested becoming an elder even when it got to the point that she could not hunt. her parents were kittypets but their humans abandoned them, causing them to move into the clan with their kits. she was ravenpelt's mentor.

3- swanfeather -she/her- warrior. she is the largest cat in the clan, and a strong warrior. she is riverpaw's mentor and one of river's biggest role-models. she is very friendly although the may seem intimidating at first.

bottom row (river's fam/thornclan)

1- coldstar -he/him- leader. coldstar is riverpaw and twigpaw's father. he is the leader of thornclan. the cats of thorn clan dislike him and only respect him out of fear. he has anger issues and will get in fights if someone disagrees with him on something. in order to take control of the clan he killed sunstar and yeeted the only witness, his daughter riverkit, into the river.

2- sunstar -she/her- ex leader/current ghost, mother of riverpaw and twigpaw. sunstar was born in the middle of a clan war, causing her to witness firsthand the problems caused by a battle. this led to her being a very peaceful cat as she grew up, when she became leader her first action was to make peace with neighboring clans. she died after she rejected an idea from her mate/deputy due to it being too violent and soon became a ghost.

3- twigpaw(snap) -he/him- ex med app, riverpaw's brother. he was forced into the med app position by his father because he was half blind. the med cat, dovesong, was only a few weeks older than him due to coldstar killing the previous med cat which left her in charge with barely any training. the two helped each other figure everything out and after a while they chose to run away together.

Last bumped by mystical-maniac on Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:43 pm.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery