updated moonclan designs by mystical-maniac

Based on Click to view
Artist mystical-maniac [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

updated moonclan designs

Postby mystical-maniac » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 pm

every once in a while i go back and make new designs for my clan cats, and i figured why not do that now. some of the names and info has changed and some of these are new.

1- stonepaw(fire) -he/him- med app/future medcat, child of silverstar and ravenpelt, brother of eaglepaw, adoptive brother of riverpaw. he is unsure weather or not he believes in starclan and he is all for a little rule breaking.

2- riverpaw(tail) -she/her- warrior app, adopted by silverstar and ravenpelt, adoptive sister to stonepaw and eaglepaw. her and stonepaw are best friends, the two keep a lot of secrets for each other. she was named river due to being found there after her father yeeted her in the river.

3- applepaw(leap) -she/her- warrior app, no known family. she is a very adventurous cat who tends to get in trouble sometimes, she is secretly in a relationship with stonepaw despite his med app status.

4- silverstar -she/her- leader, mother of stonepaw and eaglepaw, adoptive mother to riverpaw. she is a smart leader who can come up with a solution to almost any problem, she used to be mates with ravenpelt but the two drifted apart. she is now in a relationship with redstripe.

5- goosepaw(heart) -he/him- warrior app, his parents went missing soon after he became an apprentice. the loss caused him to get scared easily which makes him extremely insecure. applepaw is his best friend and she is constantly reassuring him.

6- rubyfur -she/her- warrior, redstripe's sister, mother of mudkit. she is a kind and gentle cat who is best friends with silverstar, the two both spend a lot of time talking about their kits and problems. she is the mentor to applepaw.

7- mudkit(stripe) -he/him- kit/future warrior, he is very adventurous and likes to talk to everyone around him. his mother is rubyfur and his dad is the clan's medcat. he has no idea the cat is his father(ya know, because of rules), and wonders why his mom spends so much time around him.

8- eaglepaw(talon) -she/her- warrior app, child of silverstar and ravenpelt, sister of stonepaw, adoptive sister of riverpaw. she is a very fun-loving cat, she loves being and apprentice and wished she didn't need to become a warrior. she likes watching mudkit and telling him made up stories about being an apprentice.

9- ravenpelt -he/him- warrior, father of stonepaw and eaglepaw, adoptive father to riverpaw. he silverstar's ex mate, he is a friendly cat who tends to joke a lot. he has a girlfriend who is a kittypet and he often goes on solo "hunting trips" to see her.
he mentors goosepaw

10- redstripe -he/him- deputy, brother to rubyfur, uncle of mudkit. he is a serious but kind cat who spends a lot of time taking care of the clan. he is eaglepaw's mentor.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery