Drawing sessions 1
47 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

goobies | cosmic brownie

Postby HEXORCISM » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:53 pm

sobbing,, sweet baby,,

diab goob
    g1 | weight, pupil shape (star), sparkles in membrane
    t1 | custom membrane horns, custom membrane tail, spikes

to win this goob tell me their favourite nostalgic treat and why! your answer can be as long or as short as you'd like.
    Code: Select all
    username;
    prompt;

ends september 14th at rollover (13 ➝ 14)

Rosemoon wrote:username; Rosemoon
prompt; You know those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars they sold in ice cream trucks and that you could get every Friday in elementary school (unless that was just my school)? This goob loves those, but they can't seem to find them anywhere, so they make them homemade! It's their favorite nostalgic treat because not only do they love strawberries and that crunchy coating, but it reminds them of when they were a little goob running around with friends and would scrape a knee or elbow and the ice cream man would come around with a strawberry shortcake bar and a bandaid saying, "it's alright little one, sweets always make things better".
Last edited by HEXORCISM on Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImagexxxImage
you should totally click them.xxxxxpfp
HEXORCISM

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: goobies | cosmic brownie

Postby ;arboux; » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:43 pm

username; ;arboux;
prompt; sylus’ favorite nostalgic treat is a tie between the original scooby doo fruit snacks and Froot Loops cereal straws ! he loves to snack on them regardless of time of day ,
;arboux;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mallowpop » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:52 pm

username; mallowpop
prompt; these rainbow popsicles! (source)

as a young kid, Kit always used to buy a rainbow popsicle to go with her school lunch. i mean, how could she not? they match!
her favorite flavor was grape, which was a shame because it was always the first flavor on top, and its flavor usually got drowned out by all the other flavors. sometimes, she tried to bite the grape section off and set it off to the side for last, but it usually was half-melted by the time she ever got to eat it. that didn't really matter to her though! she was grateful to even have a popsicle in the first place :]

as she grew older, she never figured out where you could even buy those rainbow popsicles, besides from in a lunchroom. those great memories stuck with her though, and sometimes she makes her own at home using silicon molds and fresh fruit juice.

aaa! congrats on becoming a guest artist! what a gorgeous design, woa <3
💗 wrote:ImageImage
hi, i'm moss! ilysm
i'm socially anxious, but
do feel free to pm me!
sweetensxartfartxth
discord: moss#1004

ImageImage
ImageImage
mallowpop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:44 pm

mark!
sun !! he/she/they/any — adult awst cs th
art queueicon cred
𓆟 𓆝 𓆟

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheWholeCircus » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:02 am

username; TheWholeCircus
prompt; they love gushers! They are so uniqe and fruity.
-w-
TheWholeCircus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruityspace » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:41 am

Username; fruityspace
Prompt; they absolutly adore flying saucers! Especially the ones with sour sherbert inside. They love just letting it melt in their mouth and think the only thing that could make them better were if they came with popping candy inside too.

I'm currently collecting butterfly wolves!!
Fruityspace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VashTheStampede » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:31 am

username; MeepMorpLazuli
prompt; Wonderballs. Taking a bit of the chocolate with each of the sour treats inside just hit different

ImageArt shopImageLF artImage
/ Vash / He/Him /
VashTheStampede

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifora » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:14 am

username; Liforneiroa
prompt;

Lol, I might be relating it to myself a bit to much, but THESE! When I went to school with these in elementary I became the coolest kid. It was like magic.

So easily-
This goobie loves cosmic brownies (hahaha i swear I didnt do it only because of the title, wanted something I could relate to and its these bad boys 8-) ) because they love bringing them to school and sharing them. Usually this goobie eats alone- but for some magical reason when they arrive with these treats everyone turns towards them like :shock: and goes over to ask for one. It helped their childhood somehow in making friends - even without having to keep a secret stash of them around, as people would actually begin to like the goobie when they talk to them! This goobie is seriously friendly, just needing a chance to make friends which this delicious brownie had the power to do. Nowadays as they are older now, theyd grab a box here and there and munch on them thinking about how their earlier years of school.

Lol, when I was younger they'd make people talk to me !! Its quite funny when people would do that over food... Gum was the worst tho, or those weird straws of sugar
I'm an artist.

When I order art, please message me when I ask you too! I do NOT always recheck forums as I am a busy person. There's a chance I won't have payment, I only keep payment when I know that a commission was accepted.
Lifora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:10 am

username; Rosemoon
prompt; You know those strawberry shortcake ice cream bars they sold in ice cream trucks and that you could get every Friday in elementary school (unless that was just my school)? This goob loves those, but they can't seem to find them anywhere, so they make them homemade! It's their favorite nostalgic treat because not only do they love strawberries and that crunchy coating, but it reminds them of when they were a little goob running around with friends and would scrape a knee or elbow and the ice cream man would come around with a strawberry shortcake bar and a bandaid saying, "it's alright little one, sweets always make things better".
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hjarta » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:11 am

username; hjarta
prompt; I think this goob would have loved baby bottle pops and pixie sticks >:3 whenever I think of nostalgic candy, I think of those and also those diamond rings that you suck on? and the liquid sour stuff. can't remember the name rn but I'm pretty sure I used to put it on popcorn for some reason
do your daily clicks

FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE
resistance is justified when people are occupied
IN OUR MILLIONS IN OUR BILLIONS, WE ARE ALL PALESTINIAN
hjarta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me