Based on Click to view
Artist -Isabella- [gallery]
Time spent 45 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

2021 VOK/HW Event - #25

Postby -Isabella- » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:59 am

To adopt this lion, you must either:
1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

Minor Edits (HW): Fish Fins & Slightly Glowing Markings
Non-Rarity: 'catfish' whiskers

For this one just tell me about where they live/their culture. Maximum of 500 words but no minimum.
Ends September 17th at 5pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Lion Name:[/b]
[b]Lion Gender:[/b]
[b]Group:[/b]
[b]Group Status:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]
Last edited by -Isabella- on Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event - #25

Postby minifun990 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 5:20 am

Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Urcias
Lion Gender: Male
Group: Mystic Isles
Group Status:
Prompt: Where Urcias came from was a underwater realm of mystery. Filled with corals and glowing and mysterious things so many others didnt get to see. And while there was so much to see, so much to do a lot of Urcias's life, and the lives of his family and friends centered around one thing.

Competition.

Everything was often about discovering who was the best, who was the fastest swimmer. Who had brought home the most fish. Who had the glossiest coat.

But mostly who had the best den. Foxes in Urcias's clan could spent their whole life working on perfecting their den. Fighting for the biggest ones, decorating them with the most valuable and shiny things one could find, making them comfortable but also well defended. Because no one would ever talk to or want to fall in love with someone with a dissapointing den.

Urcias didnt really have a bad den. But he didnt have a good den yet either. But he was going to fix that.

He didnt notice the wind howling, the storm brewing. Not until the sea clouded, and Urcias became swept far far away.

He tried to get home at first of course. But after enough failed attempts he tried to explore his new surroundings. It was colder in this sea. Darker and more browns and greens. It was alien to him really.

But then. He found a cavernous cave, under the ocean, rising into some slim underground caves. The moment he set eyes on it Urcias's instincts went haywire. This was His Cave right now and he was going to have it all to himself and - there was litterally no one else trying to claim it.

It was a little dissapointing almost to get it so easily but that was alright.

As long as it still impressed the vixen Urcias had once witnessed on shore. (308/500)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event - #25

Postby -Isabella- » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:53 pm

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Lion Name: Urcias
Lion Gender: Male
Group: Mystic Isles
Group Status:
Prompt: Where Urcias came from was a underwater realm of mystery. Filled with corals and glowing and mysterious things so many others didnt get to see. And while there was so much to see, so much to do a lot of Urcias's life, and the lives of his family and friends centered around one thing.

Competition.

Everything was often about discovering who was the best, who was the fastest swimmer. Who had brought home the most fish. Who had the glossiest coat.

But mostly who had the best den. Foxes in Urcias's clan could spent their whole life working on perfecting their den. Fighting for the biggest ones, decorating them with the most valuable and shiny things one could find, making them comfortable but also well defended. Because no one would ever talk to or want to fall in love with someone with a dissapointing den.

Urcias didnt really have a bad den. But he didnt have a good den yet either. But he was going to fix that.

He didnt notice the wind howling, the storm brewing. Not until the sea clouded, and Urcias became swept far far away.

He tried to get home at first of course. But after enough failed attempts he tried to explore his new surroundings. It was colder in this sea. Darker and more browns and greens. It was alien to him really.

But then. He found a cavernous cave, under the ocean, rising into some slim underground caves. The moment he set eyes on it Urcias's instincts went haywire. This was His Cave right now and he was going to have it all to himself and - there was litterally no one else trying to claim it.

It was a little dissapointing almost to get it so easily but that was alright.

As long as it still impressed the vixen Urcias had once witnessed on shore. (308/500)

All yours!
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me