Shady's Entry by ShadyBro

Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shady's Entry

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:26 am

Why do you want to become an artist?: I've been a big fan of Tarrens since they first came out on CS. I really adore the species and I'd love to help out. The very specific requirments for the markings and colors are a bit of a challenge, and I personally like that. I think it would help expand my abilities to work on something like this.
Are you able to post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday?: I am unavailable most Wednesdays (adoption/cage cleaning day at the rescue - I just have spare moments in-between appointments to be on CS or Discord though), but I'm on nearly every other day no problem. I can post more on alternate days if desired.
Are you able to handle such an enormous species?: I've got a pretty full plate at the moment with all my other species to be honest, but it seems I'm handling it in stride. I honestly think this position will be a lot like Viscets in the demand and upkeep, and I do miss that dearly.
How long are you willing to do this?: As long as needed. To be clear, I do have health issues that keep me away from CS here and there. But I don't expect to be gone for more than a week at a time anymore, and hopefully it won't happen at all. So far I've been doing very well. And regardless I'll always keep in contact if things come up.
Are you willing to help with Events, Contests and Holidays?: Absolutely! I adore doing species events <3 I can't same I'm super helpful with planning, but pumping out special designs is always really fun c:
-----
Tell me what traits your used on your entry.

Rarity: Rare
Coat c: Nero
Coat M: Stipple
Body: Okani
Pattern: Sempter
Mane: Mohawk
Tail: Banded
Face: Nose Patch
Paw: Toes
Ear: Eye
Fangs: Short
Horns: Short