Based on Click to view
Artist mystical-maniac [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

some hyenas

Postby mystical-maniac » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:41 pm

(not adopts)

i had an idea for my hyena oc but i needed to design some other hyenas who fit into her story. basic idea is that its a post-apocalyptic world. after all humans were wiped out from the earth canines and felines grew more and more intelligent and some got more vibrant colors due to radiation and stuff. after getting kicked out of her home by her mother, Cassandra decides to search for her father who went missing when she was a young pup.

1 (blue) Needs a name: she is Cassandra's aunt, Cass seeks her out so she can find info about her father after she finds a picture of the two together with her aunts address on it. Cass has no idea that this hyena is her aunt when they first meet. she has a bold personality and sometimes comes off as rude, despite not meaning it.

2 (red) Cassandra: the main hyena. she is a young hyena who tends to get irritated easily. she has no patience when it comes to getting things done. overtime she learns to be more chill and friendly.

3 (green) Froggy: froggy is a young hyena who tends to stay by himself. he is half coyote which resulted in him having a shorter main than most hyenas, and he is really insecure about it. his parents abandoned him as a pup and he was adopted by Cass's aunt.

4 (brown) Needs a name: Cass's friend from her home town. she ran away to the city a few years before the start of the story. cass meets her during her travels and the two start hanging out once again.

"boring artist™"

links
-instagram
-toyhouse
-artfight
-sig art base
Feel free to PM me for any reason!
mystical-maniac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery